Finally got Pics...Yellow Fever #298

Need for Speed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I have had it for 2 weeks, and just getting around to posting pics (thanks Big Worm for the help). It had 1100 miles on when I got it, and between driving it home and just driving it for no reason:D , I added another 1800 already! Keep the temp tag laughter to a minimum...Virginia Harley Owners Group "VPRPWR" plates are on the way. :rock: I also couldn't resist parking the Fatboy next to it. Graphics courtesy of Steve at SLH Motorsports (thanks Steve!!!) Only a K &N Intake and exhaust done thus far. Enjoy!

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Last edited:
Also just realized this should have been posted in the Media Folder.

:dontknow: I'm newwww....I don't know what to doooo-Joe Dirt.:dontknow:

Hatedonmostly said:
Sweet bro, So how you like the truck ? Awesome miles on it wow super low.
Man, I LOVE it...I have always wanted one, but to get one shipped to Germany (I was stationed there from 02-06) was outrageous. Then, when I got to VA, we bought a house. So, my interest got peaked when I saw the local Dodge Stealer had one for $29,000 with a ton of miles, so I just started looking again. Found this beauty hidden in a pole barn in Arkansas with 2 other ones and a Viper. Guy had low miles on all of them and selling it all! 3 SRT-10's and a Viper had to cost close to 250 k I would guess....

sweet ride man..... good luck with it :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

good....... then i will not be the only yellow one there :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big Worm said:
I will be here and you know there is a SRT meet up in MD at that time, if you are interested in rolling?
Where and when? I am planning on the burger joint one Hatedonmostly posted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back