finally got them all washed!

mr.goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got all of them washed. The only on missing is Betty. My 86 SWB chevy.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    564.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
Nice man. How fun to drive is the gto?

shes a blast. Its funs rippint 11.1's and then explaining I've never lifted a valve cover in 90,000 miles. She has been great. I bought it new in Feb of 2007, and never broken down other than killing drive shaft axles and stubs. oh and the clutch twice.

We have a G8 too... I always thought they were a cool car but when the lady wanted to go out and test drive one we bot it that day. Really is a nice car.

The G8 is really nice and for four doors really peppy, but can't hold the Goat down. My goat has had lt headers, full exhaust, full intake and a 150 shot of the good stuff. it makes 376 at the wheels on a nitrous tune without the spray and 499.3 on nitrous. All thru a T56 tranny with a twin disc clutch on drag radials. The G8 is in no way a factory a slouch though.

Awesome rides there, wash them will ya'!!! LOL Clean........

Nice rides! I miss my GTO. :( I had to sacrifice it for a garage for the 10. She was lots of fun to drive (my first horsepower ride). :burnout:

Thanks for the compliments. I work hard on them, and although they are not all show quality, they are great, fun daily drivers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back