Finally, Lowered Rear!

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after 2 days of work, I finally got the rear level with Tony's poly bushings! i gotta say, I love the new stance and handling. Before the rear would tend to bounce and made my steering feel a little loose. Now the truck feel a little more stable at highway speeds. Also before, on road bumps or pulling into parking lots, the rear would make some kind of clacking noise and it would feel rough. Now the rear feels nice and smooth going over bumps. Probably mainly because the old bump stop in between the leaf springs were denigrating and weren't really doing their thing lol. AND i still need to replace the shocks, so hopefully once i do, i will notice more improvement. The Front end is next! ALL new bushing from Tony are going in along with ALL new steering components. Excited to see the outcome from the front.
P.S i know most of you already know what a 10 looks like leveled so i didnt bother to upload any pics. Just updated my Signature pic is all.

i like to see pics of the components and modifications from underneath more than the exterior pics

Sure, I'll be trying to get the front end done this weekend so i'll take some pics while im under there

Back