Finally Pics of the Truck Lowered on 24's

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are the pics of the X-Metal 2/4 Kit riding on 24's.

CIMG4168.jpg

CIMG4169.jpg

CIMG4171.jpg

looks awesome!

Can I assume you built the engine up to handle a 10# pulley?

awesome truck

WOW!!!!! that is one HOT looking truck!!!!I think you have hit the correct combo for sure....:rock:

BurntRubber said:
looks awesome!

Can I assume you built the engine up to handle a 10# pulley?

awesome truck

Nice Ride.

Can I assume you built your tranny to handle what you got up front?:D

Annu Kumar said:
Yep I want my Black 06 quad also to look like that. Nice George:rock:

if i could do it like his i would keep my qc

Thanks guys for all the compliments.

Bottom end and trans are still stock.

Handles way better but has a slight vibration at take off. I think I have it figured out and will post the fix next Wednesday.

It also made the bump steer a little worse but that will go away once I have the steering stabilizer installed.

Lastly, the front end bounciness will be resolved with a set of QA1's that have separate compression and rebound adjustment.

blackviper said:
Thanks guys for all the compliments.

Bottom end and trans are still stock.

Handles way better but has a slight vibration at take off. I think I have it figured out and will post the fix next Wednesday.

It also made the bump steer a little worse but that will go away once I have the steering stabilizer installed.

Lastly, the front end bounciness will be resolved with a set of QA1's that have separate compression and rebound adjustment.

stock trans and engine...you are a gambler! awesome truck

how easy is it to lite up the tires...those things must smoke forever!

Sean has been great to work with. He's got the tune pretty much nailed. I know it's risky but so far so good. As far as the trans, I think it will hold up until I throw on a set of slicks. Somethings gotta give, for now it's the tires.

blackviper said:
Sean has been great to work with. He's got the tune pretty much nailed. I know it's risky but so far so good. As far as the trans, I think it will hold up until I throw on a set of slicks. Somethings gotta give, for now it's the tires.
If you dont mind me asking the cost on the rims? you can send a pm if needed, they look so sweet:rock:
TOTM for april!

PS chrome door handles look great! i think the side badges need to go, they clash with the handles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back