Finally replaced the SRT10

05QCSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm back fuggers:D I finally replaced the SRT-10 I sold over a year ago:rock: I got a .........well you should know what it is:drool:

Z06on9-9-115.jpg

Z06on9-9-113.jpg

Z06on9-9-114.jpg

Z06on9-9-112.jpg

The forum has changed a lot since I was last here. I guess I should have put this in the "other vehicles" section:eek:

No biggie. We can move it.

Great car by the way.

umm yes! Defientely worth selling the truck for! I'm still working on replacing mine....

so you'd be what 14 now? :D

nice car... almost bougt my buddy's... 628 rwhp... all motor, heads, cam, exhaust, etc...

dude, whatever........now you "almost" bought a vette? what's next, your neighbors RR or maybe your brother's neighbors stepdaddy's Veyron? Nice vette, guy.........Dan is full of woulda, coulda, shouldas.....clown!:aetsch:

dude... i didn't buy it because i can't make up my mind...clearly...

and it had a salvaged title... but i drove the piss out of it, and anything that'll haze the tires at 110 is awesome scary cool...

so you stfu...

you see i still have the work truck....

Awesome vehicle choice! That should put many miles of smiles on your face.

Congrats!!:rock:

I'm back fuggers:D I finally replaced the SRT-10 I sold over a year ago:rock: I got a .........well you should know what it is:drool:

Z06on9-9-115.jpg

Z06on9-9-113.jpg

Z06on9-9-114.jpg

Z06on9-9-112.jpg

Freakin sexy man!:drool::drool: What are you plans? LTs, cam, heads? :rock::rock:Blower?:burnout:

Only plans right now are to replace the crap years and black it out. Only performance mod I'm gonna do until I get use to the power is an exhaust.

Very nice pickup. Welcome to the LS world where making power is no where near the cost of a 10!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back