DSCN1481.jpg

Yea...thats the CE in the back:rock:

DSCN1482.jpg

DSCN1489.jpg

DSCN1492.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1493.jpg

truck looks wonderful !!! :rock: :rock:

is that 13.6 a/f reading on your gauge at idle ??????????????

Look'n great. How did you paint the hood pad? I bought a new one and the paint I tried just soaked in.

HV SRT said:
Look'n great. How did you paint the hood pad? I bought a new one and the paint I tried just soaked in.
We used Industrial grade pump action paint marker.

Black Venom-'04 said:
yea but i just started it up ..so it goes crazy for a min or so ...why?
I think he's asking, cuz most of us are in the 14.5 -15.0 A/F range at idle. Probably not a huge deal, though. Although it could be, if your gauge is not accurate. You'r either a little rich at idle or you gauge is a full point off.:dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
I think he's asking, cuz most of us are in the 14.5 -15.0 A/F range at idle. Probably not a huge deal, though. Although it could be, if your gauge is not accurate. You'r either a little rich at idle or you gauge is a full point off.:dontknow:

ohhh ok..no im at about 14.7 or so at idle ....i took the pic right when i started it up and that gauge takes about a min to reset itself ....it starts at like 17 and works its way down to zero...then shows what it is actually is. yea its a pretty good gauge im still reading the booklet on it, it has alot of different setting and features, for example if i were running down the track and my fuel ratio was too rich the gauges will start flashing like crazy to tell me to take my foot of the gas so i dont blow my engine ext.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back