Financing Options

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been considering refinancing my truck what banks have you guys been using? And interest rates are they charging?

I used a local credit union. being that mine is an 04' the term is very short but the interest rate is only like 3%

I’m almost 66 yrs old so pay cash for everything. If I ain’t got the cash I do not buy. I went thru the 300 to 600 dollar a month payment thing when younger but now that I am “old†just do not want to worry ‘bout payments. I even pay my water bill 6 months ahead so not to have to worry about missing a payment and the toilet not flushing. Some things ain’t good with age and some are real good. Don’t really think I would have financed my SRT back when I was financing stuff as mine is for fun and I did not finance boats, dirt bikes or hot rods, just houses and work trucks. But-----I be from a different generation and we did things a little different “back in the day.†The way I drive mine if I were to finance it I would most assuredly take out credit life. :D

Yea why refinance? Why don't you just be more like you-know-who and be really rich and never worry about petty stuff like bills and loans, pansy. ;)

Aaaah, such a low BS blow. :mad: As stated, I am 66, drive 500 miles round trip to work. Rich yep, but in the people I know and love, not money. Rich, how many folks you know that are still working after 65? My bride is 77 yrs. old and I would be pretty stupid to finance a toy. Because I chose to work rather than sit on my butt and draw SS is no sign I am rich. I spent 30 years keeps people out of bankruptcy for spending money they did not have and had no clue they would lose their job the next year. If you lost your job next month and were not able to find work for 2 years what would happen to all your toys, home and family. I saw the 1984 oil crash that sent my house value from $185,000 to $105,000 in 6 months. Money is the number one reason for divorce. Plus, statistics prove that men that retire at 65 live shorter lives than those that continue to work.
But you are right on one count, I am a very rich man. People make me rich,:rock: not money or things.

Seems to be on a few guys minds most of the time. :drool: Probly depravitiy I suspect. :chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back