finished my roe install, record time J/K

perk_1405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my roe on friday and couldnt wait to start, i installed the vec friday night, then saturday i installed the rest of it. i was getting cleaned up at 7:45 that night. every thing went well, its been raining since the install and im scared to drive it with the filter right up front, like it is... well any way here are some install pics. :D :D :burnout: :elefant:

Attachments

• DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 119
  • DSC00008.JPG
    DSC00008.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00010.JPG
    DSC00010.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC00011.JPG
    DSC00011.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00015.JPG
    DSC00015.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC00016.JPG
    DSC00016.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00021.JPG
    DSC00021.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 175
here is a pic of my fiance, she is a trooper, she was helping through the whole thing. thats one reason i love her. its hard to find one that love turck stuff as much as she does...:rock:

Attachments

• DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 286
perk_1405 said:
here is a pic of my fiance, she is a trooper, she was helping through the whole thing. thats one reason i love her. its hard to find one that love turck stuff as much as she does...:rock:
I don't she her.:dontknow:

sleeper said:
Nice job. Belguimbarry won't believe it.lol Anyway did you pin the crank also?

that was a bitch, it took me like 2 or 3 hours to do, the hose on the power steering pump was in the way and i couldnt loosen it and i didnt want to break it so i had to work around it.

perk_1405 said:
that was a bitch, it took me like 2 or 3 hours to do, the hose on the power steering pump was in the way and i couldnt loosen it and i didnt want to break it so i had to work around it.
How did you get to it? Did you take the rad and cond out? What type of tools were needed?

Mine was a daily driver with the ROE. And I live in WA with lots of rain.

sleeper said:
How did you get to it? Did you take the rad and cond out? What type of tools were needed?

you have to drain the rad. then the power steering resvior. then disconnect the high pressure lines to the fan then the third line to the fan and the fan selnoid wires. now you can squeze the fan and shroud out the the rad comes out but you have to reach in the bumper to un bolt a little oil cooler from the bottom of the rad beffor you pull the rad. the bad part is now all you have to do is drill two holes in the crank then put it all back in....

perk_1405 said:

LOL! That sums my fiance up too:rock: Don't say that yours never complained either cause I won't believe ya:D :elefant:

Congrats on the Roe I thought my install went pretty quick as well:rock:

Hey Perk,:rock: congrads on the Roe :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:maybe one day i will get one// and cowboy thinks to himself/// all because of my X erihgfgfjgjer[piyhjflgvhlhkhlkdhl'k Wife and the IRS gjht;ughfgkfjgmkg nmihljg'lijmfgkfjgdmkhgjhgkhmf ,bn bljk glyhkcgmdf cfhgmdfjgdfglm :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: sry yall i lost it thinking about them both at once.:D

sleeper said:
Nice job. Belguimbarry won't believe it.lol Anyway did you pin the crank also?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ...............great :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

PS AAHHH... you used the OEM TB... THAT explains ALL ( time related ):p :D :D

You got that installed like it was an episode of Overhauling!! Good job. Give us your impressions when the rain stops.

Nice GF shot........sounds like she's a keeper!!

patrick

Glad you were able to get a kit that fast!

You flew on the install.. hell I talked to you not to long ago and you were just about to order one.. good job.

Did you end up getting an aem uego?

perk_1405 said:
dam she looks familiar:dontknow:

Good job on the install. When my Roe came the intake has baffles in it. I don't see any in yours. Do they have a new kit now , I got mind in Nov and still working on the install.

HV SRT said:
Good job on the install. When my Roe came the intake has baffles in it. I don't see any in yours. Do they have a new kit now , I got mind in Nov and still working on the install.

those "baffles" are now stainless steel welded and bolted to the bottom plate of the SC.... :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back