Fire and Ice led Bar

Roz-SRT said:
How flexible is it? Will it form to the "arch" of the spoiler?

well jsut measureing my spoiler the 49 inch would work better, the 60 I dont hink would fit, but the center of the spoiler is flat:dontknow:

I'll be getting in a 49inch next week i can check it then:D

Stinker said:
well jsut measureing my spoiler the 49 inch would work better, the 60 I dont hink would fit, but the center of the spoiler is flat:dontknow:

I'll be getting in a 49inch next week i can check it then:D

Thanks for the tip. . .

The spoiler on the fact tonneau is arched - some.

DSCN0930.jpg

Roz-SRT said:
Thanks for the tip. . .

The spoiler on the fact tonneau is arched - some.

DSCN0930.jpg

oh ok , my 04 isnt:p , I got mine installed so when I get one I will see if its flexible, since I cant get mine back off:p

Stinker said:
oh ok , my 04 isnt:p , I got mine installed so when I get one I will see if its flexible, since I cant get mine back off:p

Sweet, lemme know bro. :rock:

:goodnight:

Stinker said:
Finally off back order, So Izzy since I know you tinkle around a little here;)

tell Shawn his is on the way:rock:

But took a couple pics the best I could for ya'll, its the 60 inch bar, the big difference is it lights up when in reverse a blueish white color as well as runnin lights, turns, flashers, and brake lights.

and before yuns ask they are $90 for the 60 inch and $75 for the 49 inch plus shippin of course:D

on these the hook up simple, just plugem into ya trailor wire, and hard wire the one wire for the reverse light

Looks great. Installed one about a year ago:) Love it:D

-jeff

not flexible, mine arrived cracked. I'm pissed off.

anyway, if you install it you lose access to the spare tire release bolt...

how did you guys arranged that?

these things look awesome with the matching LED taillights and LED 3rd brake light. Now I just need the the LED replacement bulbs to match the bluish tint from the reverse on the LED bar.

diggin the sheeit out of mine..several good remarks about it.:rock:

attila said:
ok, it's cool, but what about the spare tire?
I was able to squeeze it by mine. It covers probably about a 1/4 of the hole. Still have plenty of room to get in there. What I did have to watch for was the tail gate coming down and ripping it off. There is a happy medium there, you just got to play some.:bebored:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back