First 1/4 mile

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Second time I've ever taken it to the track, first pass ever down a 1/4 mile. Full weight, bed cover, street tires, full to the brim of gas. Wasn't planning to run. My first run, bogged bad on launch and shuttered, need to adjust caltracs.
Will make another pass in an hour.

IMAG0075.jpg

They sent me between runs/classes, and they didn't have the printer on. Went to the tower and got a dot matrix printout, can't get a legible picture with my phone, but I was .11 slower.

Starting in 2009 NHRA rules state that any car running 14.00 and quicker in the 1/4 mile requires a Snell 2005 or newer OR SFI 41.1A helmet. Also in 2008 any car running 9.99 or quicker in the 1/4 mile requires an NHRA approved FULL face helmet with visor.

In the 1/8 mile it is 8.69.

Second time I've ever taken it to the track, first pass ever down a 1/4 mile. Full weight, bed cover, street tires, full to the brim of gas. Wasn't planning to run. My first run, bogged bad on launch and shuttered, need to adjust caltracs.
Will make another pass in an hour.

View attachment 48288

Great run. You bogged and still cut a 2.02 60ft. I'm impressed.

Jeff..nice runs by the way on street tires. I don't think I could do that because in my truck both 1st and 2nd are like being in water with street tires and a vicious fishtail when I hit 3rd and 4th with full power shifts. Nice driving!

I agree... good times. 12.8 @ 110mph with the minimal mods you have is very good.

If your YouTube video wasn't evidence enough that you don't know **** about racing, that comment takes care of it.

which video they all suck hahaha
whats funny is i dont know **** about racing and im still faster then you.....

our track is very lax.....

are you nhra certified to 7.50s......i am.....i have competed in a lot of events.....never one **** because i know nothing about racing but i have been to tracks all over the country more then you im sure....

Last edited:
which video they all suck hahaha
whats funny is i dont know **** about racing and im still faster then you.....

our track is very lax.....

are you nhra certified to 7.50s......i am.....i have competed in a lot of events.....never one **** because i know nothing about racing but i have been to tracks all over the country more then you im sure....

You seem to be better at flaunting your wallet, than flaunting your ignorance. We all know you dump loads into your chop shop truck, but do we have to hear about youe money and your toaster every thread?

Last edited:
Dude i asked a question about a helmet at this track...and you started talking crap about me and my truck again....and where did i flaunt on this thread about money?????

you dont like me thats fine....a chop shop truck huh...thats funny....a toaster i dont get it???

Dude i asked a question about a helmet at this track...and you started talking crap about me and my truck again....and where did i flaunt on this thread about money?????

you dont like me thats fine....a chop shop truck huh...thats funny....a toaster i dont get it???

roll bars, bed. toaster :dontknow:

thats what I guess anyway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back