first hellcat in colorado wrecked

Just add that to all the Vipers that have been wrecked less than a mile from the stealership by owners AND idiot dealer employees.

One day *maybe* these idiots will learn to control a car, but I seriously doubt it. You need to know how to drive without the use of computer assist. The only reason that crap is mandated is because too many people are so F'N clueless. More interested in smoking dope, hugging trees and texting I guess ...

--CC

Last edited:
That road couple miles from where I live. Fun ride, twisty turns, gentle rolling terrain. Perfect for idiots that never drove it before to have a stupid attack & this is exactly that. Not from area, not familiar with road OR vehicle, + add 2 other people. Lucky nobody was coming other direction when that tree jumped out in front of him. Scared myself couple times being stupid with my 10... Just lucky I guess...

I bought mine in lincoln NE an drove it home monday through the snow wind an tumble weeds.the Hellcat is fast an fun you dont realize your going that fast.cause the ride is so smooth.if you take off traction control put it in track mode its just frikin crazy how it runs.I bet half the cars get totaled with in a week or 2 if drivers dont use common sense an let up when you start breaking loose

I said it before and I'll say it again
Just because you have the money to buy it does not mean you have the skills to drive it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back