First Kill

72Duster

Reaction score
Owned my 04 silver RC about a month... On my way to town this afternoon, i pulled to a stop at a intersection where the road turns to 4 lane from 2.. A guy in a 04 silver Neon SRT4 setting in a parking lot saw me.. jumped in his car and pulled right beside me. I thought "this guy is going to run me" light turned green and indeed he had stomping the 10 in mind. I heard his turbo spin up(NOT STOCK).. mega turbo.. he pulled me till i got some traction bout half way through 2nd.. then at about 4 grand... i caught him, power shift to 3rd and it was all over... Very sweet... been a while since i have done that... So the guy pulled into the parking lot behind me, he had to look the truck over, said he had never been beat stop light to light... Kind weird, both 04, both silver, lots of little similarities... He said he had about 4 grand in bolt ons on his engine...:driver:

:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Kinda hard to believe....

For a while... i was getting very worried... the little mopar branded rice killer was way out there.....but, like i said.. ive only owned my truck for about a month.. not sure how much is done to it..(bought it from a dealer used lot).. the thing really does not get it's legs under it till bout 4 grand.. then it comes on REAL strong... Reminds me of an old 340 dart i had as a teen.. over cammed over carbed, ran like a spoted ape from 5 to 6500 and dead below that.. So my 10 with the 4.11s REALLY likes MORE RPM... Not sure if that is typical of them all or if mine has been "tweaked"... Very happy with it though.... need 4:88s:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back