First Mods

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally had a little bit of money, so I decided on getting a Flowmaster exhaust put on. Sounds bad-ass, and butt-dyno says it pulls a little more than before. I have an AirRaid Filter coming from David @ Premier Truck Accessories, which would round out the first mods. They may not be considered "the best", but my wallet is happy and so am I. More to come along the way, next paycheck :rock:

RedRamRules said:
Well I finally had a little bit of money, so I decided on getting a Flowmaster exhaust put on. Sounds bad-ass, and butt-dyno says it pulls a little more than before. I have an AirRaid Filter coming from David @ Premier Truck Accessories, which would round out the first mods. They may not be considered "the best", but my wallet is happy and so am I. More to come along the way, next paycheck :rock:
get boomers hids they are sweet

RedRamRules said:

Cool !!! - maybe we could hear it run sometime :D - how much more did it pull from stock with the flowmasters?

I have magnaflows and they sound way nice, but never had it on a dyno. I can tell it has more but no idea as to exactly how much :D I just know more is better. Thus the technical saying "more better" :D ;)

Wifey said:
Cool !!! - maybe we could hear it run sometime :D - how much more did it pull from stock with the flowmasters?

I have magnaflows and they sound way nice, but never had it on a dyno. I can tell it has more but no idea as to exactly how much :D I just know more is better. Thus the technical saying "more better" :D ;)

Thanks for the support guys (and gal :)). It feels like it has more low-end pull, which was pretty noticeable when I first drove it.

If the 17th is still a go @ Famosa, I will definitely be there to run my new gear. BTW does anyone know a good Viper Tech in the LA area, I need to get my oil changed. Thanks.

RedRamRules said:
Thanks for the support guys (and gal :)). It feels like it has more low-end pull, which was pretty noticeable when I first drove it.

If the 17th is still a go @ Famosa, I will definitely be there to run my new gear. BTW does anyone know a good Viper Tech in the LA area, I need to get my oil changed. Thanks.

I'm thinking the first answer to your viper tech question is gonna be

Dan at DC Performance!!! :D

Wifey said:
I'm thinking the first answer to your viper tech question is gonna be

Dan at DC Performance!!! :D

Can I really go there just for an oil change? I hope they won't think of me as a cheap customer :nurse: :nurse:

RedRamRules said:
Can I really go there just for an oil change? I hope they won't think of me as a cheap customer :nurse: :nurse:

Oh hell - I dunno for sure about the oil change, but you would obviously wanna check their shop out anyway so why would that be cheap?? :dontknow:

Tell ya what - call em up first annonymously and ask!!! - Then you don't blow your cover :rock:

Red ram...

Absolutely you can go there for your oil change....and while you are there they can check out your truck....they are good people.....310-841-6996.....

and yep still on for the 17th....:D

Nowwhat said:
Red ram...

Absolutely you can go there for your oil change....and while you are there they can check out your truck....they are good people.....310-841-6996.....

and yep still on for the 17th....:D

Hey Nowwhat - I am improving with the "quality" of my posts dont ya think!! ;)

I even helped a guy!! :rock: with useful information that you the MOD KING aapproved of - WOOOOO HOOOOO everyone, there is hope for Wifey yet :D

Wifey said:

I even helped a guy!! :rock: with useful information that you the MOD KING aapproved of - WOOOOO HOOOOO everyone, there is hope for Wifey yet :D

Just goes to show that there is hope for even the most addicted Post Ho's.;) :p :D :)

Wifey said:

Well done.............:D .........can you help us figure out this rear brake problem...?

Nowwhat said:
Well done.............:D .........can you help us figure out this rear brake problem...?

Who needs brakes:dontknow:

DC is definately the place to go for anything viper or automotive related...great bunch of guys over there, I wish I had a Viper just so they could work on it:rock:

Nowwhat said:

Yeah - OK, try and make a ho go off!! ;)

I'm thinking that you having a rear wing problem, could probably more help with a rear brake problem ?? - I say if there is a problem back there, then just gas it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Now that I went and ho'd up a good thread :eek: :p :rock:

DC Performance is where I will take my truck if it ever needs any work :D

Dont forget RedRam they are also a factory authorized warranty center. Any problemos you might have they cant fix and you dont have to deal with the questionable dealer viper techs!!!:idea:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dont forget RedRam they are also a factory authorized warranty center. Any problemos you might have they cant fix and you dont have to deal with the questionable dealer viper techs!!!:idea:

patrick

Good point.....3 warranty fixes for me and counting...

Nowwhat said:
Careful that is how I started $25000.00 ago.....

Me too a Magnaflow cat back. Reasonable.

Things got a little out of hand from there and I stoped counting at 100K.

This is a disease for which there is no cure. I caught it reading HotRod magazine in 1956 when I was 9 years old and fell in love with cars and trucks. Hot Rodding is a great family sport that can stay with you for your life. It is much better than most all the spectator sports. No matter what level your at, it is fun and you can be proud of your ride.

I wouldn't change a thing, I have many lifelong friends that I met in the car hobby.

I have met many friends on the forum and we exchange information and poke at eack other. I will do anything for them and they know that. I hope you have become a part of our Ram SRT10 family.

Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
Me too a Magnaflow cat back. Reasonable.

Things got a little out of hand from there and I stoped counting at 100K.

This is a disease for which there is no cure. I caught it reading HotRod magazine in 1956 when I was 9 years old and fell in love with cars and trucks. Hot Rodding is a great family sport that can stay with you for your life. It is much better than most all the spectator sports. No matter what level your at, it is fun and you can be proud of your ride.

I wouldn't change a thing, I have many lifelong friends that I met in the car hobby.

I have met many friends on the forum and we exchange information and poke at eack other. I will do anything for them and they know that. I hope you have become a part of our Ram SRT10 family.

Amen, Jack.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back