Not open for further replies.
Black1 said:
Resistance is futile. :D :evil:

Actually, resistance is stupid......

You'll become a lonely, lonely boy

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Actually, resistance is stupid......

You'll become a lonely, lonely boy

That's right! If you don't resist, you have plenty of friends! See.....

Regeneration_%28ENT_episode%29.jpg

:D :D :D

Welcome to our house, where everybody is functionally dysfunctional! Still don't see any pics and we surely cant wait...so quit reading all the good stuff and post em up, or we wont talk to you anymore!!!:D:D:D

Alright we will, but you'll keep gettin flack for it!! Glad you made the right choice and bought the best gas guzzler on the road!!!!!!:)

I don't worry too much about the gas. My boat cruises at 30 gallons per hour! I'm workin' on the truck pics. Not much to see, just a bone stock SRT-10.

VA VIPERAM said:
What are the odds of Trekies and Truckies in the same post?
Oh, That's not the strangest combination you'll find in this place. Some really off the wall stuff goes on in here sometimes.

Welcome to the club. Don't take anything here too seriously because nobody else does. If you feel like your being made fun of or attacked, you probably are. Just give it back to'em. It's all in fun. You have been warned. :D And use the emoticons, if you know what's good for ya.

Since posting here tonight, I realized that my spelling is great, but my typing SUCKS!!

VA VIPERAM said:
Since posting here tonight, I realized that my spelling is great, but my typing SUCKS!!

Keep working, this place is better that Mavis Beacon!:rock::rock:

VA VIPERAM said:
My first post on this site is sort of an apology to the existing "VIPERAM". When I bought my red '04 RAM SRT-10, I pondered over many license plate ideas and invented (I thought) VIPERAM, so I ordered it from DMV. Then, I found VTCOA today and tried to register as VIPERAM only to find that it was already taken. Being from Virginia, I decided I could be "VA VIPERAM". Nothing personal . . . just wanted my plate in my username.
Hey, congrats and welcome!! :rock: :D

VA VIPERAM said:
I figured by now, most of you guys are wondering what kind of moron spells member with an extra "e". Oh well, so much for first impressions.

thats ok, most of us cant read anyways :D welcome to the nuthouse :rock:

There's a few from Va. I'm from Hampton and amoparman lives there. What part of Va. er ya from.:dontknow:

I'm in New Kent, about 35 minutes from Newport News. We run the boat on the James down to Hampton several times each summer.

Not sure why this didn't show up before, but here is a repost.

Rice Eater,
No disrespect to the SRT-10's (obviously, I have one . . . and they are awesome!), but if I want to race, I take my '70 GMC which runs 11's (on Race fuel only). I don't want to thrash on a truck as nice as my SRT-10. My GMC was built for that. The SRT-10 is more fun driving while I'm embarrassing the Mustang crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back