First race

LORD CHAVEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had my truck for a lil over a year and raced it kinda for the first time last night. It was against a new 5.0 gt sounded mean so dnt know wat mods it had. We pulled out of theatre lot at same time stayed nxt to eachother but he wldnt bite so i sped up. Then out of no where he sling shotted me so i gunned it and i was at his doors the whole time so i think i cld of took him. I know not true if no video but lost anyway kinda so video wld of sucked lol.

You win some and you lose some. The important thing is to have fun. Well done!

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

ya gave him a damn good idea what a near 10 year old, 5,000 lb. brick, beautiful beast can do:rock::rock:

& caveman said it well:rock::rock:

It sucks ya didn't get a fair one.....but I'm sure if you meet up again, he's sweating you even more now !!

MoTE=Pneumothorax;1224137]I disagree. Mouth kills are totally legit[/QUOTE]

sounds like you're an expert in mouth kills... good job buddy

MoTE=Pneumothorax;1224137]I disagree. Mouth kills are totally legit

sounds like you're an expert in mouth kills... good job buddy[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to learn. Roll around with fat wads in my back pocket and spit big game from my mouth. I've been doing it all wrong. I've always picked girls that swallowed.:dontknow:

This is a new one for me. A mouth kill is when someone is too scared to race you Fair? So they Gun it when you're not ready and that makes him feel good. Am I correct here guys.

This is a new one for me. A mouth kill is when someone is too scared to race you Fair? So they Gun it when you're not ready and that makes him feel good. Am I correct here guys.

I "mouth kill" is when you intimidate your opponent so much with your words/wallet that they won't race you.

I "mouth kill" is when you intimidate your opponent so much with your words/wallet that they won't race you.

That's my understanding, your definition is spot on.

Yep, ya just reach into a huge bag of change and hurl it towards your prey while yelling something like (You dont want none ole lady)...
Mouthkill!!!!

I completely understand what a mouth kill is. After a previous thread dedicated to a mouth kill directed at a Honda Civic and $500 and talking shit, I just spun it in a different way. Sarcasm is hard to portray on here.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back