First Ticket In The Beast

Why do cops get so offended by being called pigs? The only reason they're called pigs is because of some book. Animal Farm (or something) I believe. In the book, the animals acted like humans and the pig was the cop of the community. At least that's what my mom told me. I don't read much so I don't know for sure.

Cops become pigs after years of dealing with the swine of the earth. Unfortunately, many cops start to think everyone who isn't a cop is a low life because they have seen so many scumbags over time. I am sure I would get jaded as well. I have the utmost respect for military, police, and teachers. All of which take a lot of crap or put their lives on the line for way too little pay. I have certainly met a few pigs after being pulled over. The most rude cop I ever met pulled me over in Las Vegas when I was in a rental car doing nothing wrong. Man was he an a-hole. I have also been let go with a warning many times so thanks for those "free passes" and keep 'em coming.

sleeper said:
No no. All cops are pigs. Thats just the way it is... Most ex-cops are pigs also.
FATJACK said:
I have a few good friends that are cops or Ex-cops, and you are right they are all pigs...

That's like me saying that everyone who is NOT a cop is a faggot criminal. :confused:

Stupidest posts I have ever seen on this forum.

I'm a cop, but don't give people a hard time too much unless they are doing something really crazy...I let most speed go with a warning, and if you have a nice ride all ask about it. And i dont write for not having a front plate, tint, or loud pipes...because my truck is guilty of all three.:rock: I could care less about being called a "pig", unless of course it is while i'm holding onto you D.L. reg, and insurance. Then its' time to break out the ballpoint. :dontknow:

There's one little thing we have to remember here....it's called "Line-of-Sight"
The radar-gun will not fine you behind a hill, nor will your Valentine fine him.
Becarefull going over those hill's blind............... $456.00/read below:

325177.jpg

Quick

Marc - Take the Comedy Traffic School

Marc T said:
Yep, thats the plan, I hope I can take it online?:dontknow:

Marc,
I've been lucky for quite a while and haven't had any tickets. I took the Comedy Traffic School last time and they gave us 2 free tickets to the comedy zone after we were through with the class. It could have been worse!
See Ya,
Mark

Jax Ram said:
Marc,
I've been lucky for quite a while and haven't had any tickets. I took the Comedy Traffic School last time and they gave us 2 free tickets to the comedy zone after we were through with the class. It could have been worse!
See Ya,
Mark

Thanks Mark, I'll check it out!!:rock:

You've got me confused here, Sleeper.
First you said:
sleeper said:
No no. All cops are pigs. Thats just the way it is... Most ex-cops are pigs also.

Then when Prof and I say we'd like to see someone say that to LbStone's face, you say:
sleeper said:
HA HA HA. I'd like to see that too..:D

I mean- if you're up for it, I'll videotape it.
:)

And I will pay to fly lbstone where ever this is going to happen!

Marc T said:
I am personally very happy to have Law enforcement patrolling our streets.

I put them right up there with our Military forces! I would never deface them by calling them names.

Now this doesn't mean there aren't any bad apples in the bunch! I believe any Officer of the Law that breaks the law should be punished to the full extent of the Law, with no breaks. They should be made examples of.

JMO

Ditto! - We train protection, drug detection German Shepherds and know many local, county and state officers - It's a thankless job but somebody has to do it! Most of the guys we know don't write speeders because they speed themselves. Except for the State Highway Patrol - they seem to enjoy it :) One of the Sheriff deputies helps us train - He only stops speeders if they are doing 20 mph or more (which is a felony in Arizona and will land you in jail) or are a danger to those around. He likes his job because he "gets to f*ck with people" - kinda like those you see on the funniest video shows -- anyway kudos for all the Military and Law Enforcement peeps! They rule! JMHO

ps - when our deputy friend introduces me to other officers he says "See that truck over there? That's his; light'em up and write'em up when you see him cause he may not be speeding when you see him but at some time; he was!"
Funny guy :)

Last edited:
FastSRT19 said:
I'm a cop, but don't give people a hard time too much unless they are doing something really crazy...I let most speed go with a warning

I would hope so. Considering you drive an SRT-10, it would make you a hypocrite if you busted balls for speeders, lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back