first time at the track 1/4 mile 4 runs

silverqc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st run 14.94 at 94.75 2nd run 14.149 at 100.46 3rd run 13.94 at 101.39
4th run 13.66 at 102.66 05 quadcab with john h tb, k&n cai, magnaflow cat back... had a great time this was my first time to race, did good after reading other numbers. after my 3rd run was told to slow down gave me a grin from ear to ear. after my 4th run had to stop didnt have a helmet was a goooood day

silverqc said:
4th run 13.66 at 102.66 05 quadcab with john h tb, k&n cai, magnaflow cat back... had a great time this was my first time to race, did good after reading other numbers. after my 3rd run was told to slow down gave me a grin from ear to ear. after my 4th run had to stop didnt have a helmet was a goooood day

Sounds like fun, you were obvioulsy getting better and better with each run. I hope to try it in June, I've never run on an honest to God track, it's got to be a little imtimidating the first few runs.

was very coool to see what else ran with those kinda times with half my weight, and the guys with the forced induction srt trucks must reallly be haven a ton of fun

silverqc said:
was very coool to see what else ran with those kinda times with half my weight, and the guys with the forced induction srt trucks must reallly be haven a ton of fun

No doubt, as long as they keep the #3 piston in it's proper place that is...:eek: :)

As I said in the other place - that last run was in line with myself, henessey and smoke with our stock runs.

silverqc said:
13.6's in a QC with just a TB, K&N, and Magnaflow sounds damn good to me! IMO, the Magnaflow is just for sound - doubt it helps performance at all, so yeah - your truck runs good!

Now get yourself a Stage 2 DC Flash!!:D :cool: AND a helmet!!;)

from what I read - I thought this truck was stock - the 13.6 should be a stock run

QckSlvr said:
from what I read - I thought this truck was stock - the 13.6 should be a stock run
Every track and conditions are different.

Big Asp said:
Gotta laugh about it or I'd go carzy!!!!!!:shot: :laugh: :D

I can just imagine. Several of you have had issue, that in my opinion were uncalled for, but I guess that's hot rodding. But, like you said, keeping your sense of humor has got to help.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back