FIRST TIME AT THE TRACK

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying thanks to all who have given me tips on shifting, launching, what psi to run and so on.... This forum is AWESOME! Ran at full weight minus the Jack and spare (sorry Dan), and on DR's! Weighed 5265 with me in it. Ran a 13.14@ 107.7, 13.09@ 107.5, 13.04@ 106.9, 13.02@ 107.63...... AND a 12.95@ 107.4!!!!!! YEEHAW 12 seconds!!!!!! Pics and vids coming soon!

That's part of your problem, next time try 16-17. Also yank the front sway bar off next time you run it'll help it hook better.

1984-time-slip.jpg

Not my best 60' but it was my best run. Between my 60' kinda sucking and a bit of a head wind... I definitely feel as I can improve my times.

That's amazing for your first visit. It's all in the 60'. Finding out what your set up needs to 60' is a bit frustrating but once you feel that truck jumped forward it will be worth it!

Congrats on reaching the 12s!

Congrats on the 12 Second Club. I'm planning on taking my truck to Atco soon to try and make a 12 second pass myself! :rock:

Thanks guys! After my first 4 runs were so close, I was pumped when I grabbed my ticket after my last run.

The weather was awesome sunny, crisp, 71 degrees, and low humidity. If it wasn't for the 10-15mph headwind it would have been perfect.

congrats, sounds like you had a fantastic time there..especially breaking into 1 of the big barriers :) to get into the 12.x club

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back