First time on the quarter mile...

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Desoto Raceway 9/28/2008...

Those I've met, know I'm new at racing so laugh if you will. But my toy impressed alot of people today.:p
I did ask and get a lesson on reaction time from an old timer. The geezer new his stuff... My last 2 runs show the improvement. My best reaction time was .011 the next run was a red light(-.014). :mad:
Best 1/4 mile time today was 13.374 secs 103.51 MPH...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I just wanted to be under 14 seconds...:dontknow: :D :D :D :D

There were alot of motors going to heaven today and leaving a trail of oil to clean up,,, so I only got 6 passes.
BTW. This was on the same crappy snow tires I used in PC.:slug:

desoto time slips2.JPG

very impressive for your first time, only room to get better, but not much shit .011. great times:burnout: :burnout:

Nice run !!!!RT is looking awesome !!!! I wish my QC was that fast !!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Way to go Itchey Boy!!! How did the scooter do in the 1/4 mile???

:p I left the beast in the Bat Cave...:p :eviltongue:

I'm getting hooked.:evil: This is some fun shiznit!!!:rock:
Desoto was great but very busy. The track was like driving on flypaper (sticky:rock: ).
I wish I could have made more passes but I was doing a Mopar GTG thingy and didn't get started until the heavy hitters arrived.:dontknow: I was launching at about 1500 rpms and think the tires would have held at an even higher rmp.

Stinker said:
13 MINUTE RUN ON THE SCOOTER:rock: :rock: :rock:

CONGRATS DUDE:D

Don't disrespect the scooter... I'll bet it could take a certain TT-SRT right now :p (If we don't race down a hill):eek:

Scooter haters...;)

:D

FATJACK said:
Keep getting those .01 reaction times and nobody will beat you!!:rock: :rock:

The guy in the Mopar club got out his tape measure and calculator and then he looked at my slips,,, and told me to launch on the first light...:eek: :embarassed:

He did help alot!!!:rock: Experience beats beauty I guess...:D

The Itch said:
Desoto Raceway 9/28/2008...

Those I've met, know I'm new at racing so laugh if you will. But my toy impressed alot of people today.:p
I did ask and get a lesson on reaction time from an old timer. The geezer new his stuff... My last 2 runs show the improvement. My best reaction time was .011 the next run was a red light(-.014). :mad:
Best 1/4 mile time today was 13.374 secs 103.51 MPH...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I just wanted to be under 14 seconds...:dontknow: :D :D :D :D

There were alot of motors going to heaven today and leaving a trail of oil to clean up,,, so I only got 6 passes.
BTW. This was on the same crappy snow tires I used in PC.:slug:

View attachment 29811

Nice run.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back