First time to the Track :)

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Last nite i hit the track and did my first runs with the truck.

First time racing a stick, always raced autos. And first time racing a Truck with a V10 :D :D

Mods are : Borla cat-back--Drop in K&N , Xmetal shifter , caltracs and SCT.
I removed just my bed cover and dropped the tire pressure down to 20psi. nothing else.

First run of the night : NO SCT
15.25 @ 89.09mph 2.34 60' , missed 3rd :eek: :D
second run :
13.54 @ 107.82 2.09 60' without the SCT :rock: :rock:

after i put in the SCT, i started to spin tires like crazy...but i did manage to get a 1.94 60' :rock: :rock:

I also did another 13.54 @ 107.39 2.02 60' with the SCT on the truck and did a few high 13's and low 14's cuz no traction. I also missed 3rd a few other times and i was spinning off the line and spinning when i hit 2nd .But thats ok...i dont care if im super fast or not...I had a great time and i would say not bad for my first time :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now i need to get my other go-fast goodies and get some DR's :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

Cant wait til i hit da track again :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Thats good man, at the end of the day thats what its all about having a good time and lovin your truck. And i think its impossible to own these trucks and not love them!!!!!!....im going to PCB the first week of june and im going to be heading down the track for the first time myself! i cant wait :rock:

There are three things that are important in drag racing.....

A) Practice

B) Practice

C) Practice

Glad you had a good time and want to go back for more...........:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back