First time

Mr_hd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, this was my fisrt time.....

the truck arrived in genoa port in the morning. It left the container, and he was hot and dirty. With 2 tires fu**ed up.
So, the transport to my house was made by a towtruck and not on the road :mad: .
9 p.m. the towtruck was near my house.... I sow it from the road. Hell, the truck was as big as the tow... ( here the cars are not so big !!). All the people on the side of the road were surprised seeing that type of truck.

Anyway... when it was inside, the towman told me : cmon, put it down. I went in, and hell......... it doesen't start...... hell, the key doesn't turn !!!
How's possible ? it's new ! I was very upset, and after 3 or 4 minutes, i sow that red button........... and........... bruuuuuuummmmmmmmm.....

hauhauahuahauhaau I was so nervous !

Mr_hd said:

the truck arrived in genoa port in the morning. It left the container, and he was hot and dirty. With 2 tires fu**ed up.
So, the transport to my house was made by a towtruck and not on the road :mad: .
9 p.m. the towtruck was near my house.... I sow it from the road. Hell, the truck was as big as the tow... ( here the cars are not so big !!). All the people on the side of the road were surprised seeing that type of truck.

Anyway... when it was inside, the towman told me : cmon, put it down. I went in, and hell......... it doesen't start...... hell, the key doesn't turn !!!
How's possible ? it's new ! I was very upset, and after 3 or 4 minutes, i sow that red button........... and........... bruuuuuuummmmmmmmm.....

LMAO!!! That's funny right there!!! Sorry about your tires, but congratulations on receiving it!!!

HAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUA now is funny, that night was so stupid !!!! and i was already a member of the RBC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I missed that situation, we just arrived a couple of minutes later.

Shippers keep on damage the tires, that really sucks.

We got a 1997 SS/T last year, white with blue stripes of course. Mr Hd put an eyes on these trucks and decided Srt10 was the way to go, but most people here don't know this kind of vehicles so sometimes they think his CE SRT is my wifes's SS/T haha, and HD gets mad:D :D :D :D :D

Hey, why don't you tell about your first test drive with my dummy license plates? :rock: Photoshop rocks!

Congratulations Mr_hd........:rock:

I hope you enjoy your truck as much as I do mine. They are a blast to drive.

OK who is the the beautiful lady you are hugging in the picture ?

Sorry that the truck was damaged on the trip over to you.

Enjoy the truck and have fun on the Forum.................Jack

there is a sickness that you will get once you start this truck and drive it. you heart will beat faster, you will feel your blood flowing quicker and you will get a big ass grin from ear to ear. happens to me everytime.

enjoy the truck

GREAT!

OMG thanks for the post. You made my morning.....I needed a good laugh. But when ya hit the button did ya go.....whoah

LOL I did!
Party on Bro

Perry

Mr_hd said:

+1

dragon said:
there is a sickness that you will get once you start this truck and drive it. you heart will beat faster, you will feel your blood flowing quicker and you will get a big ass grin from ear to ear. happens to me everytime.

enjoy the truck

+1 Dragon

Perry

FSTJACK said:
Congratulations Mr_hd........:rock:

I hope you enjoy your truck as much as I do mine. They are a blast to drive.

OK who is the the beautiful lady you are hugging in the picture ?

Sorry that the truck was damaged on the trip over to you.

Enjoy the truck and have fun on the Forum.................Jack

you've got the answer after your post hauahuahuahauhauhauhauahu :rock:

lmao...:D

I did the same thing the night I bought my truck 3 years ago.

Friday night, worked all damn day, and finally finished up at the Dealer at 10pm. Got in the truck to leave, turned the key, and - - nothing?:dontknow:

I'm like WTF, tired as hell and pissed off!:mad:

Then my Father says. 'Try pushing the START ENGINE button!':s: :eek:

Congrats Doooode!!:rock:

Congradulations on the truck. Good choice of colors.
Now if you could use that as the official pace car in the Giro ..that would be something!

Stefano

When mine arrived ( NR QC) it came on truck from North Carolina covered with ice and snow. the driver asked me if i wanted to check it for damgage..
I said "yeah right!
(va fan cuolo!)
LMAO

Steve (aka Stefano)

nycstev said:
I said "yeah right!
(va fan cuolo!)
LMAO

Steve (aka Stefano)

LMFAO! that was good Stefano ;) Hell, i remember my first time.. driving the truck
that is ;) :p down in GA.. rainy day.. dealer took it out for a test drive with me..
hooked since :rock:

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back