First track runs in the QC

Srt-BoZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well went to my local drag strip its an 1/8th wish we had longer but anyway, 05 QC with K&N only

8.98 @80.1
2.1 60ft.

wish i could have had better 60ft but our track isnt known for its prep, too be honest im really glad i got into the 8's

more mods soon

also any tips for launching i stalled it up alittle bit and then medium speed push too full throttle.

was you the one at holt today, my buddy bobby with the blue L was there today as well

yea man me and bobby and steve and a bunch of other went, were u there?

no could not make it today, i have been doing alot of driving lately and did not feel up to the drive. maybe next time

I cant , I have to go back offshore on the 16th and will be gone for 1 month. after my next trip i will get back on my regular schedual of 3 weeks on , 3 weeks off. so then i will be able to play more

Did you drop your rear tire pressure? You can also lose the tail gate and spare. I preload between 1500-2000 depending on conditions and I just roll into the throttle. Here is a vid of me launching.

Click here to see Video

thats a good idea i didnt even think of doing the tire pressure and i normally do, thanks for the tip on the tailgate also!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back