first Viper Truck

ZCx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
say my first Viper Truck on the road this mornin.
Black RC.
i think the personlized plate read, HERSRN.
north bound on Loop 12 @ IH 30.
anyone know who this might be????
oh in Irving, Texas
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Must have been cool, huh? I'm still looking for another one here in N.E. Ohio. STILL have never seen one on the road. That's OK.. I don't mind being the ONLY one.

/Got a Hemi? Sick of hearing THAT!

yes it was. they look good at speed.
i agree on the ONLY one
would be neat to get a whole heard together
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

One of my customers just bought a black 04 rc over here in Fort Worth, it looks good........

I sometimes want to let my friends drive my truck around so I can actually see how it looks in motion...

Ok.. NOT. (I know how they drive!!)

One of these days, I'll hit one of the GTGs and see it happen LIVE.

yep. hell i don't even know how mine sounds except from the inside, lol.
i am lovin those catless mid pipes though.
black is sharp for about 5 min. after 2 or 3 hours of cleanin, lol.

silver ought to be pretty easy on the lookin clean for awhile.

but red is still the best & fastest. just like Mr. Enzo intended:rock: :burnout: :congrats:

man... i'm in hillsboro and i have the only SRT-10 in town " it's only 40 miles from dallas and fr worth but i tell you what every time i go to dallas or ft worth i see at least 1 or 2 of em.. mostly 4 doors.. and i think i'v met the guy you sold that Black SRT-10 to... i ran into him one night at the race track.. he said he was going to trade it and i guess he did

I have to say, I didn't see one on the road either until the Woodward Cruise.
Begood was heading north and I was going south.

Looked very cool.

there are at leaast two more around me im friends with one its a red rc and i have talked to the other guy on here..

ZCx,

I live in Arlington and drive 30 to loop 12 up to 35 everyday. I have a red QC though. I've seen the truck you saw a few times. There's one I always see on Woodall Rogers and 75, a silver QC. There's another one near my job on Josey and 635. Plus I've met up with about 6 or 7 of the guys off the forum for drinks or swaping parts. There's probably 30+ guys in the metroplex easy. We all just never get together. I don't know why.

Post up a spot to meet one weekend in the GTG section and let's all meet up. It's long overdue.

and thats the first one i have seen, lol.
goin to the Laps For Charity this Saturday at TMS.
i here ya on the GTG's. a member out of one of the mid-cities got a couple together, a dyno day & Ennis, turn out was slim.
not sure if the word don't get out or what.

I saw a red one a coupl'a days ago in my neighborhood in Oceanside, Ca.. It was traveling north on Melrose near the intersection of Oceanside Blvd.... Was that anyone here....?

It was an '04 or '05.........

D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back