Fish pics...post your catch!

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New thread!

Pics of fish:

41.5 inch lake trout, caught by my partner...I caught a 41 inch one a little later...

150.jpg

Also caught a 42 inch pike:

1392.jpg

Scott Lake Lodge, far northern Saskatchewan...August 2010

http://www.scottlakelodge.com/

Last edited:
whats with the long sleeves. its still 100 degrees down here. beautiful fish and country though.

Northwest Territory was cold! Probably my last trip to the north for fishing...just cannot take the cold weather...especially when I own a great fishing location in Marathon!

Awesome idea Roy. Here are few of very many of my brothers and I with some decent bass. Redneck at heart.
My spring fish
TimsChunk.jpg

My Twin Brother's 8 lb'r
TaysBigFish.jpg

My Oldest Brother, Nick's Tournament Fish
NicksNight.jpg

My Oldest Brother, Nick Summer Fish
NicksFish.jpg

My Twin Brother, Taylor and I 8 lb'r
MeTayFish.jpg

My Friend, Jason's 7 lb'r
JasonsBigFish.jpg

My Tournament Fish
BrownDCFish.jpg

My Brother, Abe's Summer Fish
AbesFish.jpg

My Brother, Abe's Summer Fish 2
AbesFish2.jpg

Another one of my Tournament Fish
TimsNight.jpg

I've got plenty more that I need to dig up. These are all I have on this PC.

Large mouth bass is where I started and that is what I want to be doing when I end my life! Great pics...I have a feeling this will be a thread that gets posts for a long time!

My nephew josh's first big fish he caught out of one of our ponds on his birthday in May. we had it mounted for him
joshsfish.jpg

caught this red snapper about 30 miles out a week ago. also caught 18 lane snapper (the one with the yellow stripes) there is no limit on them and they are just as tasty. i cleaned/fileted 25 fish that trip!

Attachments

• DSC00729.JPG
    DSC00729.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • DSC00725.JPG
    DSC00725.JPG
    561.8 KB · Views: 20
SANCHOBA said:
caught this red snapper about 30 miles out a week ago. also caught 18 lane snapper (the one with the yellow stripes) there is no limit on them and they are just as tasty. i cleaned/fileted 25 fish that trip!
Uuuuummmmm Yummy.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back