Flamesuit On..

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might get flamed for this, but coming from a prior Cobra owner these cars are sick. I like all fast vehicles regardless of make and just thought this was an awesome video with awesome music..

http://vimeo.com/2551821

I knew there would be the typical haters...but I'm sure some people on the site will enjoy this video...

Yep, sweet rides for sure. It's so easy to make a Mustang REALLY fast (they are already fast). It's the handling that always got me.... The solid rear needs to go. :eek:

Black1 said:
Yep, sweet rides for sure. It's so easy to make a Mustang REALLY fast (they are already fast). It's the handling that always got me.... The solid rear needs to go. :eek:

Yup, needs an IRS..... and better brakes....

D

Those Cobras have IRS and really good brakes...and I'm glad some of yall can appreciate the video!

if i'm not mistaken that blue cobra is from houston....... i'v ran him on i-35 b4 going threw waco and stoped and talked to him...his car ain't no bitch

he he, GT500, trying to make it go to Carrol Shelby for the Super Snake Package. I just meet someone that has one and I can tell you those termionators ain't got sh*t on them SS cobras

Yeah, it's actually the weak point on the car...ride quality is there, however the half-shafts tend to break on a sticky tire..

Black1 said:
Jack loves that Vette

Big Worm said:
he he, GT500, trying to make it go to Carrol Shelby for the Super Snake Package. I just meet someone that has one and I can tell you those termionators ain't got sh*t on them SS cobras

GT-500's are bada$$ no doubt, but they are very heavy..even heavier than the 03-04 cobras. Both are very cheap and easy to make go fast though..

lthlvnm04 said:
Yeah, it's actually the weak point on the car...ride quality is there, however the half-shafts tend to break on a sticky tire..

There isn't aftermarket half-shafts available? :confused:

..... That's cool they have IFS... :rock:

There are aftermarket ones available, but they are almost $1,000 for a set when you can get stock replacements for like $100...so if you know how to replace them, it's better just to go that route..

lthlvnm04 said:
GT-500's are bada$$ no doubt, but they are very heavy..even heavier than the 03-04 cobras. Both are very cheap and easy to make go fast though..

GT-500's are still pretty expensive.... and I know FOR A FACT they don't have IrS. :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back