Flashlight obsession

viperhauler said:
i have a half a dozen mag lights...some LED some not...some other worklights and such....

but i love my streamlight that i bought from jake last year...looks cool on my AR :D

:D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I miss that light.... and my AR. :( :( :(

ha002-1.jpg

I never even got to shoot it. :( :( :(

I heard on the forums that customs are "inspecting" packages from WL. Supposedly they aren't being let into the country now.
You should have seen all the stuff on the package.
There is a big label from the Department of Health and Human services. Some kind of Declaration for electronic products subject to radiation control standards. This thing means buisness.

Its funny because i have alot of flashlight. I use them for work there streamlights kl20 i have 7 or 8 there great. I would post a pic but i dont know how. . Its messed up almost a grand in flashlights lol. They have reg bulb and led. Rechargeable. . . Super brite mag lights are garbage ive had them all over the years. And they get alot of use

In addition to the high-dollar lights,I have two of the three-cell MAGlites.
They both serve a dual purpose : lighting AND as a weapon.
They are GREAT for adjusting attitudes :D

this thread is interesting..I never knew people were obsessed with flashlights..Its kinda like when you find out your neighbor has a foot fetish..your like.."umm ok...i didnt expect that..."..lol

they say its discontinued???

Here's a few not on any weapons. :D
flashlights.jpg

I had the chance to get a Surefire HellFighter about a year ago. I kick my self in the butt for not getting it. The price was cheap for what the light is.

HOT RAM said:
WOW !

OK,I guess I have to get one of the Night Sun units they use on police helicopters :D

lol... I was looking at one of those a couple years ago. :p
There is something brighter... let me see if I can find it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back