Flat black SRT!

Those brake rotors and headers sure look show quality :marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

not to bad:rock::dontknow::rock:

don't let Carl see it. the batram might get a new paint job, lol:D

Doubt it, Carl's looks alot better.

ALOT BETTER :rock:

I swear I want to buy his truck...... I hope he wants to sell it in a few years for a reasonable amount...... Id get rid of my truck in a heartbeat!

11 of my 14 cars have been black. I like his alot. The headlights and tails would get you a ticket here really quick though.

I like that truck i think it looks good . What kind of headers are those ? .

I guess to each his own, but I personally would not want a batman emblem plastered on my truck every 3 feet. I never really unstood those folks that had to have viper or a sneeky pete all over their truck either. Sometimes, less is more.....but thats just me.

I think it's pretty sweet, but does win the "Ugliest Underhood Of The Year"
award!! I agree, someone please tell us what headers those are so we are Never to buy them:mad:
Those taillights aren't too dark I wouldn't say? Mine are considerably darker and brighter bulbs installed make up the difference, except reflectivity when off. My back up lights and cargo lights are still clear.;)

I guess to each his own, but I personally would not want a batman emblem plastered on my truck every 3 feet. I never really unstood those folks that had to have viper or a sneeky pete all over their truck either. Sometimes, less is more.....but thats just me.

:rock:

i'd need to see the paint up close to make a fair call...

hot rod black is not for the amateur painter...

I've seen that truck in person. Lived in my area. They did an okay job, at best. But from a short distance away, it looked pretty good.

I've seen that truck in person. Lived in my area. They did an okay job, at best. But from a short distance away, it looked pretty good.

Well that clears up what Dan said about the paint being a little difficult to get right......it does look good from the pics though!

I think those are the Gibson headers, yellow446 has those and they look the same.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back