flat out mpg's

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
when i was at the track i hit the reset button on the trip computer. with 15 1/4's in my pocket it read 3.6mpg. it was probally a 1 mile loop each time, giving .9MPG at full throttle. beating my old best of 6mpg in the z31 trubo.
i burnt 1/4 of a tank!!!!!

what did you see at the track?

dont know never look...............ever. you got more runs in one night than i get in a season. our track stays packed to the gills lucky to get 2-3 runs when i go, but only the first run is worth a sh** because the track prep goes all to hell after 100 cars run through

scoobert said:
those back tires have seen better days. and all the black shit from the track is stuck to the rear of the truck.

Either tape off with some blue painters tape, or just coat the area with wd40 before you go and it will come right off.

Steve sells some clear vinyl that sticks to the rear painted surface and can be peeled off after you are finished with the track.

15 passes?

We need the VIN of that truck so that we can warn future purchasers...

I think there was a comment to not "hot lap"...but you are obviously one of those who ask but ignore advice.

My guess is three months and the truck will be trash. No, sorry it is spring, two months.

This kid is dead motor walking...

never going to sell it, it was shut off with the hood up for no less then 15min between runs. blows the engine? thats ok, i will build a forged one to replace it. next mod is a switch for turning the fan on when the truck is off.

scoobert said:
next mod is a switch for turning the fan on when the truck is off.
Well you will have to install a electric fan,the fans on theses trucks run off the power sterring pump.motor not running no fan.

really? woah thought i saw something odd on the back of the fan.
thought it was just an oil cooler.... do they make a electric fan kit?

x3.jpg

mine is ran off a switch.............

moparracing said:
plan on replacing your stock hydraulic fan ?
where ya gonna mount it ?
will this even fit our trucks ?
NO
NO
NO
NO THIS FAN IS NOT NEAR THE CFM NEEDED TO COOL OUR TRUCKS OFF ALONE.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back