Floor Mats - Suggestions

Oklahoma

Reaction score
I have a 2005 RC. I would like to get some after market floor mats to keep the stock ones looking new. Probably would prefer rubber ones.

Have you guys changed yours out? If so, which ones do you like and where did you get them? Would like to get some that fit as good as possible. Thanks for the help.

Ask BlackKnight (victor) where he got his :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There purple too :D

I know a place on ebay makes them for the truck, but there not plastic/rubber. Walmart also sells inexpensive rubber floormats, and even material to cut-out your own.

-Red

186090.jpg

186087.jpg

California Car Cover... Lloyds Mats

Quick

Oklahoma said:
I have a 2005 RC. I would like to get some after market floor mats to keep the stock ones looking new. Probably would prefer rubber ones.

Have you guys changed yours out? If so, which ones do you like and where did you get them? Would like to get some that fit as good as possible. Thanks for the help.

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for you. Just wanted to know what part of Oklahoma you live in? I have seen one YF QC and a black RC around OKC so I was just wondering if the RC might have been you? :dontknow:

Stay away from US Speed and LLoyds type mats. Us Speed could care less if you are satisfied with your purchase. You spend 125+ for mats that look like they were made in some one's garage. Stiching is shotty, Embroidery is half ass...looks like it wasnt finished and the backing is not nibbed like OEM. They tend to slide.

Check Ebay. I bought a set of OEM DODGE embroidered and the quality was FAR FAR better than anything US Speed sells. I don't think I paid more than 45 bux for them. They were perfect.:)

Scot, finally got around to ordering the mats you sent me the link for. They are nice and were exactly what I wanted. Thanks for your help.

Oklahoma said:
Scot, finally got around to ordering the mats you sent me the link for. They are nice and were exactly what I wanted. Thanks for your help.
kool!...no problem!

Oklahoma said:
Jeff, you didn't happen to get these, did you?
http://www.usspeedonline.com/page/U/PROD/NP-X-Ram

If so, how do you like them?

Also, Silverback or anyone else, what is xynet? Some sort of gimick or is it good stuff?

I have these in my truck.. and they have been holding up really well.. have had them nearly 1 year now... I just clean them out occasionally... to keep the material nice looking..

I can post pics of them if you like...

I have the USSPEED ones and the colored portion sure shows the dirt fast. I am extremely careful with the carpets and barely have used them. I would stay away from these as well unless they are for show only.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
I have the USSPEED ones and the colored portion sure shows the dirt fast. I am extremely careful with the carpets and barely have used them. I would stay away from these as well unless they are for show only.

Bruce

Don't get white stitching!:D The red lettering is not bad at all.

Mine are blue for my CE, but ended up using them in the black truck. They look dirty real fast.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back