Florida guys

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I think I remember seeing that you guys used to have a lot of gtg's at Old Town. Is this the same Old Town as the one on 192 in Kissemmee? Just wondering as me and the woman went down there the other night for some go-karts and it seemed like the kind of place that would be perfect for gtg's. I know we had a good time.

Yep, that the one. I still havent been up there.

OCBob said:
I think I remember seeing that you guys used to have a lot of gtg's at Old Town. Is this the same Old Town as the one on 192 in Kissemmee? Just wondering as me and the woman went down there the other night for some go-karts and it seemed like the kind of place that would be perfect for gtg's. I know we had a good time.
You are correct sir.:rock:

i actually stayed near there on vacation in february. we stopped by there and it was a great place with all the shops and rides...they even had a car show the day i was there. then i had to come back to new york where there arent any 10s in the area lol :mad:

Thats where the Saturday Nite cruise is at:rock: :rock: Fridays I heard is for the newer rides:dontknow:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back