FLORIDA.....

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes we are going to Florida.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Jenny and i are going to stay in Fort Lauderdale between the 12-16 of june...Then we are going to Keywest....:rock: :rock: :rock:

So if anybody want to met the guy from Sweden:dontknow: And have a beer and maybe a cigar...Please let me know....

I would be very happy to meet some off my VTOCA brothers...:rock: :rock:

Maybe we can have a mini GTG..:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Stefan...:cheers:

Last edited:
Yeah! Sounds like fun!!:rock:

I should be back by then!!

Sorry I didn't return your PM Stefan, things went crazy here today!!!

OCBob said:
Damn, wish you would have said something yesterday when they still had those $10 tickets. Have fun Stefan.

Maybe next time my friend.. ....And i am sure that we will have a great time in Florida...:rock: :rock: :rock:

MUTT said:
I'll meet up with ya, and yes i am sure we can plan another mini gtg

Thanks Mutt.... I am looking forward to meet you my friend..:rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:
Yeah! Sounds like fun!!:rock:

I should be back by then!!

Sorry I didn't return your PM Stefan, things went crazy here today!!!

No need to apologies my friend...would be glad to meet you....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Damn,we can celebrate my birthday too while we're at it,it's the 13th !!!!:rock:

JUST LET THE S. FLORIDA BOYS KNOW UR IN TOWN AND WILL TAKE U OUT ANS SHOW YA AROUND!!!

Good afternoon every body...:D

Any suggestion where we all can meet...:dontknow:

That is a sweet little hotel and its about 1/2 mile as the crow flies from my house. There is a big city park right on the beach 1/4 mile south from where you are staying that has plenty of parking and BBQ's on the beach. Other than that there is Markham park 25 minutes out west that has plenty of open space, shooting range, remote control air field, sports fields, etc etc.

Rice Eater said:
That is a sweet little hotel and its about 1/2 mile as the crow flies from my house. There is a big city park right on the beach 1/4 mile south from where you are staying that has plenty of parking and BBQ's on the beach. Other than that there is Markham park 25 minutes out west that has plenty of open space, shooting range, remote control air field, sports fields, etc etc.

I am happy what ever you Florida guys suggest you know Florida allot better then me so i am up for anything...:rock:

Stefan..

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
I am happy what ever you Florida guys suggest you know Florida allot better then me so i am up for anything...:rock:

Stefan..
That's a loaded comment :D :p Up for anything w/ the Florida dudes is like a all day rectal fiesta :D Bring extra underoo's and mass quantities of lube...your gonna need it Wafflehouse ;)

TheSickness said:
That's a loaded comment :D :p Up for anything w/ the Florida dudes is like a all day rectal fiesta :D Bring extra underoo's and mass quantities of lube...your gonna need it Wafflehouse ;)

us florida BIG boys can`t wait till you come down mikey.we all have mass amounts of "stuff" for ya.:D

Stefan, I hope to be able to make this little GTG, but I am not sure if I will be back from NH!!

I hope that I am, but it's hard to say right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back