Fluids and Other(s)

JaCeD_X

S i c k S i d e
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased all amounts of fluids (HT 570, 0w40, ATF+4, Special Engine Coolant..) for the SRT-10 at one time before? What did that round to?

I'm in the process of finding quotes as well as changing all fluids (new owner) I got a question on the '05 dipstick... (hate that thing!) Are the '06 model dipsticks different? 'Cause if they are, I'll order one ASAP! Or any recommendations?

My truck is sitting because my power steering and oil cooler lines went. And I'm doing some research for what else I need to replace or check (crank bolt, leaks..)

Welcome to the site....if you have that "cable" type dipstick I agree...the 05 QC I owned had that and I never could read the level....The 06 stick is just a standard flat stick...much better..

IMO I think it's for heavier weighted oil. That's good news. I'll be ordering one. Thank-you.

Are the dip sticks interchangable???? Welcome.

Stinker is the man for oil lines and ps lines a vendor here if you didnt already know....not to mention just about anything else.

JaCeD_X said:
IMO I think it's for heavier weighted oil. That's good news. I'll be ordering one. Thank-you.
i'm not 100% sure....but i think the 06' oil pans are different :dontknow: (may get a false reading)

Originally posted by SANCHOBA
i'm not 100% sure....but i think the 06' oil pans are different (may get a false reading)

Can anyone certify that?

06 oil pans are different and so are the tubes... may get a different reading. need to find a 04-05 and 06 dipstick and see if the lengths are the same...maybe someone can check?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back