Flying the flag from Florida..

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossharp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 4 long years of longing for a 06 Quad cab this is my summer to finally get one..I allmost jumped in 08 when gas went to 4 bucks,a lot of nice trucks were cheep..But I was upside down in a 04 Hemi QC 1/2 ton long bed and one daughter and 2 grand kids moved in..In 09 the Son,wife and 1 more grand-baby stopped and stayed....Now I dont care! I have my credit union on board and am waiting for the right truck [06,under 30 k miles and $30.000.00 and moon roof] I dont even care what color it is! Red Black Grey it's all good MOST important 30 year+ honeybunch [ www.kathyjo.net ] is on board...Don't want to be late to the gig....:rock:

I found the right one! It's home now about 2 weeks and slow but steady getting detailed..I'm glade I FINALLY found it..I understand now whats its all about..The best,fastest QC ever made..I feel Blessed,I have been looking on the forum for years now learning all I could before I bought...

The fun has just started. Welcome.

Enjoy and drive it like you stole it!

bossharp said:
I found the right one! It's home now about 2 weeks and slow but steady getting detailed..I'm glade I FINALLY found it..I understand now whats its all about..The best,fastest QC ever made..I feel Blessed,I have been looking on the forum for years now learning all I could before I bought...
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats there Buddy

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

welcome, to the light--er side of your wallet:rock: :p stay stock with a good tune and maybe cat delete. ;)

didn't involve politics......maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back