Flying

That's awesome!! That man has mad skillz!!!

Reminds me of Mr. Jay Beasley, he was famous for doing things in the P-3 that they said couldn't be done. He always politely denied it. :D

"It's all about honor. Get on 'er and stay on 'er."

-Jay Beasley

Last edited:
I had heard of his iced tea trick way back when I was working at a little airport in Columbia, SC. I didn't believe that it could be done but now that I've seen it, I do. Amazing!:rock:

SilvrSRT10 said:
I had heard of his iced tea trick way back when I was working at a little airport in Columbia, SC. I didn't believe that it could be done but now that I've seen it, I do. Amazing!:rock:

Hey Big Dave,

I've done several aileron rolls in a Cessna 402 with the club seating and the table folded out with three cups of coffee sitting there, and not spilled a drop. Not bragging.........one just has to be smooooooth.

Piston engine aircraft want to roll to the left a little easier than to the right because of engine torque, so after a few rolls to the left, it is always fun to "unwind" it by doing an equal amount of rolls to the right.

Before flight restrictions were so "restrictive", a few aileron rolls were "called for" in every different plane I had a chance to fly.

Fun days,

Lee

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back