FNG...are Hemi's allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bone stock pic's the day I brought her home..dying for a Window tint, De-Badge and Black-Out!
BRH006.jpg

BRH008.jpg

Last edited:
HemiBlackRam said:
Covers on the Heads/Tails (GTStyle) ebay...about $160 for all four.
Third Brake light, Puddle Lamps and FR/RR Ram Heads I did with Nite Shades :D
I tinted mine ...Every car i see with night shades dont look that good. I guess you gotta know what your doing or have it done

BRH005.jpg

itty bitty stock exhaust tips haha...

now Magnaflow 5" Double Walled Polished T-304 Stainless Steel Cannon's

Picture146.jpg

GroundForce007.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful truck!! pictures don't do it justice!! awesome day !! we will see each other again next year and sure ,i will leave the gas off!! trust me!! Racing is like a disease, the cure is more!!!! power , speed , traction .... it just doesn't stop!! I am gonna need more mods !!! caltracs , lowering blocks, clutch... gonna be a busy winter !!!!

Hucksrt10 said:
Beautiful truck!! pictures don't do it justice!! awesome day !! we will see each other again next year and sure ,i will leave the gas off!! trust me!! Racing is like a disease, the cure is more!!!! power , speed , traction .... it just doesn't stop!! I am gonna need more mods !!! caltracs , lowering blocks, clutch... gonna be a busy winter !!!!

Norbert! glad to have found you Buddy!
Here's the vid of your 13.164 run...
(not the best quality...it was just my digi camera in movie mode)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9nXq38823Y

Nice friggen Launch man! You can totally see your truck squat long before the green lights up.
It just doesnt get much better than that Brother! (I'm consistantly 0.090 - 0.299 too)

You guys are Awesome over here! ...on the board and on the Track!,
...I've been reading a LOT, and drooling over my keyboard at the trucks and the passes you guys are putting down. :burnout:

Last edited:
a couple more of you just before your run. God I love that Truck!

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

075.jpg

Okay, so I dont keep going overboard on the photo posting,

I just grouped a pile of them (including an impressive collection of Mopars on the last 2 pages)
into a photobucket album here: http://s966.photobucket.com/albums/ae146/ecojeeper/Rammit/
...hope that link works

Last edited:
video

thanx for the video !!!! You have some great pictures of my truck to !!! i need to get them from you,:rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: can you send them to me? Great to see you joined you will like most peeps here . great bunch with alot of knowledge !!

hey joe!

016.jpg

get used to seeing this in front of you!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice looking truck:rock: :rock:
Welcome to the club:burnout:
HemiBlackRam said:
Okay, just one more :eek:
(I have to apologize up front, I'm a bit of a photo whore)

a photoshop chop I did of my truck Slammed!

droppit_780772_original.jpg

Hucksrt10 said:
016.jpg

get used to seeing this in front of you!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice!!:aetsch: I dont think so:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: ,the only way I will be seeing that is " I LET U go infront" LMAO!! U better stock up on bottles,cause I DONT RUN OUT OF AIR!!!:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: LMAO

Now Norbert if u r faster then my yellow u r not faster then all of them lol .....
And u got me by a fender 3 timers I didn't get time to c your tailgate lol ... U need to pit like a 100 .75 just don't do a job lmao

yellow446 said:
Now Norbert if u r faster then my yellow u r not faster then all of them lol .....
And u got me by a fender 3 timers I didn't get time to c your tailgate lol ... U need to pit like a 100 .75 just don't do a job lmao

Hey Rad you should have let Norbert run 4 or 5 runs then run him, by that time the bottle should be empty! Haa HAAAAAAA. LMAO

Hucksrt10 said:
thanx for the video !!!! You have some great pictures of my truck to !!! i need to get them from you,:rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: can you send them to me? Great to see you joined you will like most peeps here . great bunch with alot of knowledge !!

Just LMK which ones you want, and how large you want them my friend.

The file sizes were downres'd on photobucket
My originals are like 3264 x 2448 or something like that and 1.46 MB (1,532,331 bytes) So I can email you some larger files more suitable for printing.

This is definitely one of the better Truck sites for sure.
I really like the ribbing/banter and friendly smack talk on the forum
and at the "Run your Truck, Not Just your Mouth" attitude to back it up at the track. ;)

You and Rad are my kind of guy's, Sound like Joe is too
:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back