FNG here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacccDaddy

Reaction score
Hey all. Picked up a new 05 QC a couple weeks back and got some pics...now gotta get some goodies - already got an Airaid drop in on order...

YEEAH Mac D.. What's up man? Pleased to meet you. Where are you from? Welcome to the place to be regarding your new whip. She's looking clean. Make sure your wallet stays replenished because the goodies are virtually endless. Keep the pictures coming.. Peace on 'Eart' Mon..

Picture of me and some game I had just killed..LOL I gotta find a way to hang its head on my wall.
VTCoA096-1.jpg

Last edited:
nice color and model.....well done.......

Watch out the mods are addicting......

Welcome.....:D

Thanks guys...just hit 500miles on it...I'm from Southern CT. Anyone else here around this area? Already got it undercoated and Line-x'd. Contemplating the Borla or Magnaflow next...had the magnaflow on my 03 Hemi QC. Looks like most are going Magnaflow? How's the sound of the Borla? Looking for a bit quieter at hwy cruising - the magnaflow kinda droned on at 70mph...thoughts?

MacccDaddy said:
Thanks guys...just hit 500miles on it...I'm from Southern CT. Anyone else here around this area? Already got it undercoated and Line-x'd. Contemplating the Borla or Magnaflow next...had the magnaflow on my 03 Hemi QC. Looks like most are going Magnaflow? How's the sound of the Borla? Looking for a bit quieter at hwy cruising - the magnaflow kinda droned on at 70mph...thoughts?

The price on the Magnaflow from Boomer can't be beat....the borla is a bit quieter but my Borla broke after 1000 miles....My favorite is the B&B catback.....but it is 3 times the price....

hey hey,welcome... i have the borla on my truck and i like sound(some like some don't) its been on my 2005 Q C for almost a year (13,800mils)and i have had no problems.....

Nowwhat said:
nice color

Watch out the mods are addicting......

Welcome.....:D

:dito:

Welcome to the house.

WELCOME TO THE RBC! let the modding begin I'd go with magnaflow 'cause the sound is just so perfect. Since you have a quad cab I'd look at a VEC 1 or 2....

WELCOME!congrats on your purchase and work on that raise, your going to need it!LOL

MacccDaddy said:
Hey all. Picked up a new 05 QC a couple weeks back and got some pics...now gotta get some goodies - already got an Airaid drop in on order...

Hey FNG!!! :D Welcome to the greatest truck forum there is:star:

Looks nice - lemme know if you wanna sell that wing:D . Most guys with Silver trucks seem to lose their wings...;) :dontknow: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back