Fog lamp bracket broken ('06 RC -- Passenger side)

ohiosrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While washing my '06 RC yesterday, I noticed the passenger side fog lamp appeared to be loose. Upon closer inspection this morning, I realized the plastic bracket on the left side is broken. Do I need to replace the entire lamp and enclosure? Also, more importantly, the screw that holds the left side of the bracket cannot be backed out since there is a metal frame directly behind it. Am I overlooking something obvious? Does anyone have photos or information on a replacement or install of a passenger fog light? If I purchase from eBay, will there be a noticeable difference in the lighting between the original lamp on the driver's side and the new replacement lamp? Thanks in advance!

I believe it's 3 10mm bolts and 1 plug to remove, sorry no pics.....BTW my license plate here in RI is "VPRDNA", I'm supposed to run a front one too but not drilling into my bumper.......

Thanks for the info. Does anyone have details on how to remove the bolt on the left side of the bracket? It seems to be backed up against a piece of metal framework. I was able to get the broken plastic piece off by spinning it round-n-round, however, I won't be able to do the same thing with a new bracket which appears to have the light already attached.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back