Fog Lamp

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this morning the passanger side fog lamp is completely broken,:mad: if you have 1 lying around shoot me a pm. My a/c went out last monday , I wonder whats next.

Last edited:
fastblksrt said:
Just noticed this morning the passanger side fog lamp is completely broken,:mad: if you have 1 lying around shoot me a pm. My a/c went out last monday , I wonder whats next.
If you drive like i due just buy them in pairs . You can find them in pairs for about 60 bucks on ebay with bulbs. I have replaced mine 4 or 5 times :dontknow:

hate it when that happens

fastblksrt said:

:eek:WHOA, Juan.. Welcome back. It's been like 2 1/2 years since you last been here? LOL... I found my passenger side fog lamp broken too after returning from Macon, GA last year. I just found another one on eBay for cheap and installed it. Don't forget the black plastic bracket that is required to install them. Without that bracket you'll be thrown off and the lights will look cock-eyed. You can just retain the bracket off of the original lamp bro.:D

how are the fog lights mounted? i got a set of KC slimlights to fit in the hole, there 5.5" might work better, i know there a hell of a lot brighter. i'll take pics if you want to see if they can work. (they come with gaurds too)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back