fog lights

looks like a tricky job! did you change the projectors lamp? you must remove all the stuff! this really sucks!

There is a round opening at the bottom of the air dam. reach in there and find the plug that goes to the housing. Once you find the plug give a small turn and it should come loose from the housing. Replace the bulb and reinstall. Drink a beer or two and be happy!

Cablefed said:
There is a round opening at the bottom of the air dam. reach in there and find the plug that goes to the housing. Once you find the plug give a small turn and it should come loose from the housing. Replace the bulb and reinstall. Drink a beer or two and be happy!

Thanx :rock: but i'm afraid you gonne have to give some pic's, exploded views and ref manual for our spaghetti friends....they used to even turn upside down them fiats 500 or vespa's just for inflating a tire...:p :D ;)

belgiumbarry said:
Thanx :rock: but i'm afraid you gonne have to give some pic's, exploded views and ref manual for our spaghetti friends....they used to even turn upside down them fiats 500 or vespa's just for inflating a tire...:p :D ;)

Hahahhahahhah!!!! That's some funny shit, right there.... :D :D :D No wonder Ferrari maintenance is so expensive. :D :p

Bulb is a 9006 available just about everywhere.I replaced mine with 100w :D off road bulbs. The assembly must be replaced as a whole if the lens gets broken,though.Three bolts (VERY hard to access without a lift ) and out it comes.

HOT RAM said:
Bulb is a 9006 available just about everywhere.I replaced mine with 100w :D off road bulbs. The assembly must be replaced as a whole if the lens gets broken,though.Three bolts (VERY hard to access without a lift ) and out it comes.

this is the answer I was afraid to read......hell !!

thx to all !

I changed mine to the Sylvania Silverstar's. Much brighter, whiter light. It's really not hard to do. For the right side i turned the front wheels all the way to the left to give me more room to reach up and turn the bulb and socket out of the housing. Then turned em to the right to do the left side. Took only 5 mins maybe on each side.

I put em in the headlights too, not very much harder, but you'll need to take the headlight assembly out.

FastSRT19 said:
I changed mine to the Sylvania Silverstar's.

me too. both the fogs and headlamps. i put the SilverStar Ultra bulbs in for fogs. took about 10 min to do them all.

Mr_hd said:
this is the answer I was afraid to read......hell !!

thx to all !

I actually had the dealer replace the first broken one under warranty and did the next one (my fault) myself.I took both out and sealed them with silicone and re-installed them.Mine had moisture in them.They are about $90-$100 unless you can find them on e-bay.

HOT RAM said:
They are about $90-$100 unless you can find them on e-bay.

damn! at that price you might as well replace them with a nice PIAA setup.

kcsr said:
damn! at that price you might as well replace them with a nice PIAA setup.

If they will fit,yes.The new ones fogged up within days of installing them,so I took them both off and dried them out .Then used silicone to seal all the seams.re-installed 100w bulbs and :D :rock: :D .

PIAA MIGHT be better,but with 100w,I couldn't be happier.Brighter than the headlights !

I know this thread is old but I didn't see a need to start a whole new one. I tried changing mine yesterday (Bulb only) and could not get it loose. I was afraid to push try and turn too hard. I was able to get it to twist about 1/4 of an inch. To change the bulb only is it really just a twist and pull out?

Yep, mine were a piece of cake! Lefty loosey Righty tighty!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back