Fog Lights

A bunch of the 4x4 guys out here have replaced there Fog/Driving lights with LED's. Not sure if there are any that fit our trucks. They like them better because they can take a beating and still work

They like them better because they can take a beating and still work

Hey who beats up their truck in here??..don't we all drive the posted speed limit, stay on smooth paved roads, only drive them on Sunday's and avoid the drag strips..;)

Hey who beats up their truck in here??..don't we all drive the posted speed limit, stay on smooth paved roads, only drive them on Sunday's and avoid the drag strips..;)

Absolutely.....

It's that asshole that just cut in front of you kicking up rocks

Xenon depot has some LED's on sale, not sure if they are the same shape as the stockers

&

RockAuto has after market replacements for cheap

:rock::rock::rock:

I ran those in my 08, they were horrid. Stay away from those cheap POS!

Not sure if your keeping housings or not, but if so... Id recommend upgrading halogen bulbs to single LED translation. Mine shown are the hyper white. bulbs were around $16 each.

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    892.6 KB · Views: 66
I was looking for a plug and play replacment or something that it is easy to install. I went ahead an orderd just a pair of replacment bulbs from one of the vendors. I will look later at uprading all the lights.

Hey I saw some fog lights that look kinda OEM on RockAuto.com. I was browsing there online catalog and wa-la

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back