Folks, please say a prayer for my dad......

thanks again all. they are currently trying to increase his red blood cell count.

once they do that, they will attempt a dialysis(sorry if I miss-spelled.

please keep the prayers coming..

SIENTO ESCUCHAR ESO BRO... TU PADRE ESTA EN NUESTRAS ORACIONES...

jrgnd said:
thanks again all. they are currently trying to increase his red blood cell count.

once they do that, they will attempt a dialysis(sorry if I miss-spelled.

please keep the prayers coming..

Prayers are with you and you father friend, things will come out good bro:rock:

O God, in our hearts, Ricardo Sr. is facing illness and pain. We join our VTCOA prayers with the prayers of all who love him. Give him renewed comfort and enhanced courage. Strengthen in him the healing powers you have placed within us all here. Guide the hands and hearts of those who are entrusted with his care. May the knowledge of your love and ours give added hope to him and to Ricardo Jr. May they find even greater strength because our combined prayers are linked with theirs.

Bone said:
O God, in our hearts, Ricardo Sr. is facing illness and pain. We join our VTCOA prayers with the prayers of all who love him. Give him renewed comfort and enhanced courage. Strengthen in him the healing powers you have placed within us all here. Guide the hands and hearts of those who are entrusted with his care. May the knowledge of your love and ours give added hope to him and to Ricardo Jr. May they find even greater strength because our combined prayers are linked with theirs.

Amen.

Folks....My dad started to improve. His blood pressure is stable, his sugar is in check and he started to urinate again after three days. He also started to speak again and his first words were and are Jesus Christ.

He keeps repeating and repeating His name.

So please keep praying, cause He is listening. Let the glory and honor be to Him.

P.S. Gracias por tus oraciones my hermano. Dios te bendiga a ti tambien.

I do hope Dad continues to improve and that he will recover completely....

Dios te bendiga...........

D

jrgnd said:
I got a call from my sister saying that my dad was in the emergency room and the doctor sent for us.

I catched the next flight and am currently in PR with my dad. I am in the ER as I type this. He is in a lot of pain but still kicking. He cannot speak because of the pain though.

The doctor said that his kidneys are shutting down.

Please have him in your prayers. Thanks..

I'm sorry Bro. I will pray for your Dad tonight.

Django said:
I do hope Dad continues to improve and that he will recover completely....

Dios te bendiga...........

D

Amen. Igual a ti mi hermano.

Have a update. My dad is doing much better but is starting to have convulsions. He had 2 today. He never had convulsions before.

They are trying to find out what is causing it.

Beside the convulsions, he is way better than yesterday.....

Please keep praying...Thank you...

Still praying for Ricardo to pull through.

God bless Ricardo and your family in this time of need!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back