Fontana 7/16 Sunday

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow So Cal guys,
Fontana is having a Test and Tune on 7/15 and 7/16. VPRPWR was thinking 7/16 would be a little less crowded. Maybe this could be the match race day between RedSrt007 and Nowwhat and RedRamRules and FerrariTruck. I guess I could run VPRPWR in his sisters Mustang again.:D
I am tired of waiting for the private track day and Famosa is too far and just as crowded. I am in if anyone wants to go.
Mas

UNIBOY said:
Hey fellow So Cal guys,
Fontana is having a Test and Tune on 7/15 and 7/16. VPRPWR was thinking 7/16 would be a little less crowded. Maybe this could be the match race day between RedSrt007 and Nowwhat and RedRamRules and FerrariTruck. I guess I could run VPRPWR in his sisters Mustang again.:D
I am tired of waiting for the private track day and Famosa is too far and just as crowded. I am in if anyone wants to go.
Mas

Don't get too cocky there Mas...I had an off night last night, I don't know what the heck I was doing:D

VPRPWR said:
Don't get too cocky there Mas...I had an off night last night, I don't know what the heck I was doing:D
I didn't say a word.:D Did I get the white slip last night :eek: I couldn't tell it was kinda dark. :D

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
In Vegas on the 16th....but I can go on Saturday.....:D
I guess we could go Sat. instead. Just don't wimp out this time.:D

UNIBOY said:
I guess we could go Sat. instead. Just don't wimp out this time.:D

Sorry man...long week and after breaking the truck and the motorcycle..the thought of racing the porsche just took the fun out of it....the truck is coming back together nicely...will be ready for the 15th,,,,

Nowwhat said:
Sorry man...long week and after breaking the truck and the motorcycle..the thought of racing the porsche just took the fun out of it....the truck is coming back together nicely...will be ready for the 15th,,,,
No problem just wanted to give you crap.:D

Is fontana really gonna be open? I thought you guys said they were fixing track? Well if its open I'll proally be there...

FerrariTruck said:
Is fontana really gonna be open? I thought you guys said they were fixing track? Well if its open I'll proally be there...
Its been open for about a month or 2 but this is the 1st test and tune on the new track.

FerrariTruck said:
Cool..Sunday...day b4 my b-day...i'm there for sure....
I think we are changing to Sat. Nowwhat can't make it on Sun.

RedRamRules said:
Any updates?

I'm still good for Sat. the 16th. Just need to know what time people will start showing up.

I am going to LACR tomorrow to get the new slicks ready for Saturday....I'm there.....

Shiet VPRPWR can't make on Sat. and Nowwhat can't make it Sun. You guys suck!:mad: :D I guess which ever day we decide to go we should try and get there at the same time cause they probably will run in groups. Let me know which day is better for the rest of you and none of this whishy washy shiet.:p :D
Mas

I'll catch you guys on Saturday after 2PM...maybe I can take some videos for you guys since I'll be too late to race.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back