For a good laugh call

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TAKE A MINUTE AND DO THIS! Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800-295-0051 When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Choose option 4. Then choose option 7. Don't give away the surprise. Whoever thought of this at Nestle deserves a raise...

noid said:
TAKE A MINUTE AND DO THIS! Call the Nestle Hot line at 1-800-295-0051 When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds and you will smile. Choose option 4. Then choose option 7. Don't give away the surprise. Whoever thought of this at Nestle deserves a raise...

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

For a good laugh, I just call Stinker :D

walbert said:
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme:

Yes, busy signal. I'll try again, but since it's not working right now, can you give us a hint?

walbert said:
lemme guess...

it starts like this...

"what you want" lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol:D

yep...that's him;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back