MYSRT%20047.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 73
  • MYSRT%20074.jpg
    MYSRT%20074.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 73
  • MYSRT%20037.jpg
    MYSRT%20037.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 47
oh did I mention that not only is the intake air temp lower, the truck hasn't gone over 185 degree, and I still gotta wire the fan

no brother that's not my style, couldn't figure out how to send him the pics through PM, I wasn't gonna post pics untill I finished, but since you asked, I took it out for a spin tonight, you would not believe the difference, besides the SC, no other mod came close, the stage 2 flash & full b&b exhaust didn't give me the sotp difference that this has, boost comes on quicker and truck runs at 175 degree, no dyno # yet but the truck was just iggnorant tonight

Hamrhead said:
Looks Pretty Sweet!

Out of curiosity, where will the battery be mounted?

And did the extra set of hands come with the kit?:p :D
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8215&d=1167797077
it's in the bed in a killer polished/vented box, very easy to do and I got to tell you it is well worth it, I was looking for a cool apperence mod, and ended up with the best performance mod besides the paxton, nothing else gave me this kind of gain, also anyone still using that dryer vent from paxton needs to get rid of that and those shitty clamps

Nowwhat said:
nice.....very nice....how much boost.....?
mike I saw at least 10, but it was the boost coming on quicker that made it so ignorant, anything more than an easy roll and you start going sideways, I mean i nailed it once and
I don't think it hooked all the way through 1-2-3, I try and shoot a vid of it tommorow night, the main street off my house is probably 1/8 mile and I went down it sideways the whole way down street

oh see my little accusump and thermostat, the old paxton heat exchanger is now my oil cooler mounted behind the bumper, just gotta plumb it

Attachments

• MYSRT%20051.jpg
    MYSRT%20051.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 45
  • MYSRT%20017.jpg
    MYSRT%20017.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 49
  • MYSRT%20055.jpg
    MYSRT%20055.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 42
  • MYSRT%20066.jpg
    MYSRT%20066.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 32
  • MYSRT%20022.jpg
    MYSRT%20022.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 33
bling blinb motha bitches... that looks frickin awesome man.... good work...:rock:

Thanks for posting em up Areuv....looks great. PM me with that info brotha..thanks. Also, gimme a date your gonna come down to the MIA and will hit up a Heat Game (floor tix) and all da clubs we can.

B

Where did you get that water pump at? I dont like the OEM one that came with my Paxton.

I also want to replace my barbed hose fitting on my X-Metal Heat exchanger... and get all AN style fitting.. right now what I have works... but I think it could be better.

I also want to take my polished supercharger parts (except for the compressor) and have it chromed... mine came with a few dings and scratches in the box.

Will probably do it this summer, rent a car for a week and get that stuff done.

azpyroguy said:
I also want to take my polished supercharger parts (except for the compressor) and have it chromed... mine came with a few dings and scratches in the box.

Will probably do it this summer, rent a car for a week and get that stuff done.

Instead of the chrome I would look at the Thermal Barrier Coatings from Jet Hot.... Has extra benifits that chrome just doesnt have- plus it has the bling factor like chrome.....

Look at the Jet Hot Sterling Silver 2000 series thermal barrier coatings....:D

Very nhice stuff and the turnaround is pretty fast too.

HaulinAsp said:
Instead of the chrome I would look at the Thermal Barrier Coatings from Jet Hot.... Has extra benifits that chrome just doesnt have- plus it has the bling factor like chrome.....

Look at the Jet Hot Sterling Silver 2000 series thermal barrier coatings....:D

Very nhice stuff and the turnaround is pretty fast too.

I may also take it down to HPC Coatings in Chandler, they offer a similar service, but can do translucent coloring with their heat barrier products also.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back