For everybody upset about the cold weather.

It was 87 today out by my pool. Sure would be nice to have a cloudy day. Sunshine day after day after day gets kind of old.

Shuuutttt uuuppppp!! 25 out right now. But....we are supposed to hit mid 50's this week. Turkey day might hit 60!! But won't be able to go out and play....family.

To all of the people that live in warm weather year round............

BA-LOW:D

Bill.

A RECORD 92/deg. in Los Angeles yesterday. Looking for a mere 87/degs. today......road trip!

209232.jpg

Quick

cool air = good track times!

Hey mister.....I was in Pinellas county last thusday for a 25 mile down wind kiteboard race.....we started at Honeymoon Island and finished at Bongos Beach Bar....good times.....we had 70 riders! It was in the papers and stuff

I was working out on a roof today with wind and temps around 40*.Brrrrrrrrrr.Makes me want to go back to L A.Except for the smog.

Rice Eater said:
cool air = good track times!

Hey mister.....I was in Pinellas county last thusday for a 25 mile down wind kiteboard race.....we started at Honeymoon Island and finished at Bongos Beach Bar....good times.....we had 70 riders! It was in the papers and stuff

Honeymoon Island is right down the road. I take my rottie there to go swimming.

yea its cold here in panama city fl,,,,, I had to wear long sleeves and shoes

Rockin Ronnie said:
:hmpf: :motz: :thefinger: :thefinger:
It's a warm and blustery 39 tonight Ass Grabbers!!!!!!!:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back