For Jake!!!

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great show today...glad you didn't come over...I would still be trying to drag you out of the convention center!!!

You can have this one for $95k, just finished a 2 year restoration:

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0011-1.jpg

Or you can have this one for a cool $200k:

IMG_0015-2.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

Cruster said:
Pretty kool. How come the tires are bald on the 'vette, do you suppose? Originals? Or just the view?

There bald on the Coronet also:dontknow:

Both have good 'old' rubber, must be the photographer!

By the way, the hemi belongs to my local builder, he will sell it for $200k.

Really sweet looking cars......Just couldn't see myself spending 200k for the Coronet..... It does bring back a memory of my 63 Dodge 330 Sedan though, with a transplanted 440 cid.....Talk about Torque ,, loved that car but lost it in my one and only divorce almost 30 years ago....I think the ex sold it for a couple hundred dollars becuase she was broke....What a ditz!!!!

That white vehicle is 1 of 100 made just for drag racing. Even the glass is irreplaceable, 1/16 thick (Lexan) had not been invented yet. All metal is super thin. Almost everything is origional.

Prof said:
That white vehicle is 1 of 100 made just for drag racing. Even the glass is irreplaceable, 1/16 thick (Lexan) had not been invented yet. All metal is super thin. Almost everything is origional.

That explains the 200k asking price.... Definatly a sweet ride for a collector.... Just one question Prof ---How can something that was not invented yet be on the car:D

Where is Jake?????

love the vette, had a 60 model in high school. first car i ever restored wasnt a fuelie though

Really great looking Fuelie.... I just love the C1's. That is a nice car for the money. Thanks for the pics, Roy. I wish I could have made the show. It's been too long since we've spent precious hours together. :)

isn't that the first ones they build with injection ? :dontknow: now that doesn't look right to me for a oldy.... no, want to see carbs , huge and many ;) :D

belgiumbarry said:
isn't that the first ones they build with injection ? :dontknow: now that doesn't look right to me for a oldy.... no, want to see carbs , huge and many ;) :D

Actually, no... The single headlight C1's were the first with FI. 1956 was the first year. This one is a 1959 or 1960... can't tell which. :eek:

Black1 said:
Actually, no... The single headlight C1's were the first with FI. 1956 was the first year. This one is a 1959 or 1960... can't tell which. :eek:
looks like a 60, was it 59 or 61 that came with painted headlight bezels? it's missing the distributor cover too.

eddie102870 said:
looks like a 60, was it 59 or 61 that came with painted headlight bezels? it's missing the distributor cover too.

You could be right on the bezels.... but, I don't think they put a distributor on the FI cars (nothing to ground to ;) ), at least not on the 283's.

Last edited:
Prof said:
Both have good 'old' rubber, must be the photographer!

By the way, the hemi belongs to my local builder, he will sell it for $200k.

I would just want the motor, A max wedge hemi is something to have.

My girlfriends dad has a true hemi like that in 1 of his old muscle cars. just the single 4 not the max.

Black1 said:
You could be right on the bezels.... but, I don't think they put a distributor on the FI cars (nothing to ground to ;) ), at least not on the 283's.
was talking about the chrome distributor cover

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back