? for new challenger owners/fans

sstdusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking at the new B5 blue srt 8, i've read the blue srt's are going to be rare. does anyone know if it's true, i'm kind of fond to the #ed srt's. that and i really love that color

saw a blue one on the way to pcb on a car hauler the other week. it was a R/T but it looked sweet

Being thats its a srt8 and they dont plan on making anymore blue srt's just rt classic versions.....it prolly will be a rare sight. Buy it cause you love the color not for the potential investment value.

I think it looks sweet!

patrick

yea i really like them, and now it's in B5 blue it just makes it better, when the 07 plum crazy charger srt8 came out they weren't going to be #ed i don't think but the wife had to have one(poor me) then they sent the #'s out in the mail.may have to shop around and find a 6 speed, just what i need another low numbered garage queen.

Saw this Petty Blue one in St.marys today

Excuse the pics, its from my cell phone riding 4 deep in my buddies cobalt, and of course I got stuck in the back.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 21
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 20
My dealer has one of each Spring Special SRT's on order,
B5 Blue and a Detonator Yellow.

I been waiting for them to come in to look at.

The way it looks now they could be a Winter Special?:dontknow:

With that said, B5 Blue could be really rare?:D

Did you find one at a dealer?

Last edited:
Stagethree said:
My dealer has one of each Spring Special SRT's on order,
B5 Blue and a Detonator Yellow.

I been waiting for them to come in to look at.

The way it looks now they could be a Winter Special?:dontknow:

With that said, B5 Blue could be really rare?:D

Did you find one at a dealer?

winter special thats funny, i was told that car production has been stopped until the bankrupt stuff is over, so i wonder if any more 09 will come out or will they roll into the 2010's, i guess i need to start looking for a 6 speed one

GADodgetech said:
Saw this Petty Blue one in St.marys today

Excuse the pics, its from my cell phone riding 4 deep in my buddies cobalt, and of course I got stuck in the back.
Petty blue rules......

sstdusty said:
winter special thats funny, i was told that car production has been stopped until the bankrupt stuff is over, so i wonder if any more 09 will come out or will they roll into the 2010's, i guess i need to start looking for a 6 speed one

Saw a Blue SRT8 with a 6 sp at Warnock Dodge in New Jersey last w/e..Im guessing they still have it..Will see if I can find it..

Riff62 said:
Saw a Blue SRT8 with a 6 sp at Warnock Dodge in New Jersey last w/e..Im guessing they still have it..Will see if I can find it..

please do,thanks

I talked to a dealer yesterday, and they said the yellow one will not be produced, maybe they wanted me to buy the blue one. I dunno

from what i was told is that car production has stopped with the bank rup. and all. so if it takes a few months for all this to blow over, there may be no more 2009's made. They may roll staight into the 2010's. so it may make the blue srt's low numbered

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back