FOR SALE - '04 SRT 10 SC RC & '08 CHEVY DURAMAX Z71 LTZ

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would turn this into another thread since I have added my other truck to the sell....
No luck over the weekend trying to sell the truck. I did have a few local guys stop, but alittle more truck than what they wanted...told them where they could find a few Lightnings (just kidding)..anyways.. I was thinking yesterday that I may put both trucks up for sale..Not sure if I will put them up for a package deal or try to sell them seperate. Everyone knows my SRT10, but the other is a 2008 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax Z71 LTZ (only 5000 miles). It is white with black leather interior...only thing it doesn't have is navigation and a sunroof. This way, if someone was interested in both, they could get them cheaper this way....and if anyone wanted to go half and half with someone, the could split the difference :dontknow: ... Let me know what you all think on a price..cause I may slap them on ebay....but definitely would like some feedback...
And if any one was wondering.... I am only asking $65K for both trucks. I think that is a fair price...both pretty much brand new....together they have less than 10K miles on them.....if two people wanted to go together...split down the middle, that's a pretty good price for both trucks....thanks bikertat...don't hesitate to call or PM me any questions

truck08004.jpg

burnout12.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back