For Sale '05 Quad Cab

chris_kraft3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. Although I have been wanting an SRT-10 since they were new, I think we may have pulled the trigger early.

So I'm posting up this truck of ours up for sale.

Quad Cab
60,512 miles
Black
Factory Navigation
Tonneau Cover with spoiler
Viper Floor Mats

We just picked this truck up. Bought from the second owner that had purchased it back in 2007. It had 14,000 miles when he got it. It's life with him was in Dallas/Ft. Worth that whole time. He also owned a Gen 2 Viper. He had moved to Florida around six to eight months before we bought this truck. He left the house, car and truck in Texas while he was in Florida. With it sitting for that time a mouse made residence under the intake manifold. Ate a pair of spark plug wires, knock sensor wires, and the front coil pack wires. All were replaced using only Mopar/Viper parts. Code P0353 remains.

Brand new Mopar battery.

Had the entire truck straightened out using Paintless dent repair. Truck is super straight again.

Interior looks great.
Exterior needs polished to pull the scratches. Roof shows clear coat failure, and the hood right under the Viper badges too.

Tinted front side windows.
JMB intake powder coated red, matches the valve covers.
I have the stock Viper 505 intake box.
SCT tuned- Unable to remove since the hand held went MIA from Previous Owner.
Stock exhaust put back on the truck.

Looking to do a quick sale. $19,000
(316)249-3264
Truck located a few miles north of the Oklahoma City Airport.

Truck shows a retail of $26,200 on KBB
Fair condition $19,410
Looks like that is about right on True car when I looked at the 19 available in Black/QC/2005
Can add the Magnaflow twin three inch "cat back" with four inch tips for a little more cash. I have it listed separately here in the forum.

00I0I_eyDLb8RlhmR_600x450.jpg

00X0X_kNynn7iatJr_600x450.jpg

01212_fbuaY7Pokv_600x450.jpg

00t0t_dap2BaWrDjF_600x450.jpg

00404_lDGtpLV5oqt_600x450.jpg

00x0x_hMNXxHlKFYZ_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Updated with the pictures on my cell phone. I know they could be better. That's what I'm working with since I'm not by the truck.

I want to make someone an absolute steal on this truck. Let me sell it to you rather than sell it to an independent dealer.

Call/Text my cell phone (316) two four nine. 3264.

Not our truck, just an example of Salvage truck prices.
There are literally Salvage title trucks for around what I'm asking for this truck. Case in point X2 Builders - wrecked dodge vipers for sale

Last edited:
I want to make someone an absolute steal on this truck. Let me sell it to you rather than sell it to an independent dealer.

There are literally Salvage title trucks for around what I'm asking for this truck. Case in point X2 Builders - wrecked dodge vipers for sale

You got a STEAL on this truck.:rock: I was ready to head to dallas when the owner said it was already sold:(

PM me what you have in mind, I'm always in a buying mood. :D

You got a STEAL on this truck.:rock: I was ready to head to dallas when the owner said it was already sold:(

Steal is relative. I did have a deposit on the truck within ten or twelve hours of it being listed for sale. It was a good deal. Didn't run when I showed up. We've put a bit of work into it. If I wasn't buying ourselves out of a contract I would want to drive it until 70,000 miles or so and list up for more than I'm asking now. During that time I would have the hood and roof resprayed to take care of the failing clear coat. PDR work was done to the truck. Super straight again. Interior is in great shape.

PM me what you have in mind, I'm always in a buying mood. :D

PM sent.

You can't after a certain amount of time. You just do as you did and add "sold" as a new post.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back