FOR SALE: 05 Red QC, 20,524 miles

DUPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a Daily Driver, non-smoker. Lazerlite bed cover with Line-X bed. Cal-Vu mirrors, shaved and painted door handles. Tinted headlamps were placed within 1 month of buying. Original headlamps are in a closet and brand new, come with it. I am the original owner, vehicle had 26 miles on it when I bought it from dealership. Mint condition. No problems, just having another baby and making room in bank accounts.

$29,000 or best REASONABLE offer.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Attachments

• VehiclePics 010.jpg
    VehiclePics 010.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 94
  • VehiclePics 011.jpg
    VehiclePics 011.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 46
  • VehiclePics 012.jpg
    VehiclePics 012.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 54
  • VehiclePics 013.jpg
    VehiclePics 013.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 54
  • VehiclePics 014.jpg
    VehiclePics 014.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 32
  • VehiclePics 015.jpg
    VehiclePics 015.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 34
LoveThisTruck said:
Sorry you gotta sell. 29k:confused: good luck

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr best reasonable offer. Don't want to go below 25k. It only has 20k miles on it.

DUPA said:
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr best reasonable offer. Don't want to go below 25k. It only has 20k miles on it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=255637308&dealer_id=554118&car_year=2005&rdm=1230670493085&model=RAMSRT10&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2005&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=DODGE&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=92310&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=28000&cardist=2263

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=241250670&dealer_id=37640500&car_year=2005&rdm=1230670493085&model=RAMSRT10&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2005&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&first_record=51&make=DODGE&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=92310&advanced=&end_year=2010&pager.offset=50&doors=&transmission=&max_price=28000&cardist=2186

There's a brand new one for 27k, and one with less than 13k miles for 23k. Not trying to put you down at all man. The market for these thing is just so bad right now:( I hate to see all these people selling, and getting raped:mad:

no big deal. we will end up keeping it before taking that huge hit. its not a MUST GO, it's a we'd like to keep it but if we get enough, we'll let it go. Too bad kbb has it at 31,950

LoveThisTruck said:
Glad to hear it's not a must go. Sure is a purdy truck:D Good luck

It sure is,Looks fantasic how you cleaned it up:D .I would hold on to it,unless you get what you want for sure ,someones gotta appreciate the nice job you've done.:rock:

i just bought a RC in OCT with 24k and i gave 17k for it... lots of good mods and was WELL taken care of!... if you can hang in there maybe they will get better in value? they are rare

Sorry to see you're selling. Congrats on the new addition to the family on the way!

I'm also glad to see you're asking a higher price than most. Hopefully the resale will come back up. Don't budge on your price. :)

Good luck - with everything! :rock:

it's sad to see them all go! but i'll stay firm. I want to keep it anyways! haha.

I didn't move on the price of my 95 Viper RT/10 or my 00 Prowler, and they both sold where I wanted them.

I put mine up for sale a year ago for 32K,15,000 miles on it. I was not going to take less. I still have it, but I wasn't coming down for all I had in it. If it sits that's fine, when the weather is right I can easily go for a nice ride. Congrad's on the addition to the family...boy or girl ?

WAZZSUP said:
I put mine up for sale a year ago for 32K,15,000 miles on it. I was not going to take less. I still have it, but I wasn't coming down for all I had in it. If it sits that's fine, when the weather is right I can easily go for a nice ride. Congrad's on the addition to the family...boy or girl ?
where you been hiding

505'sFastestViper. said:
where you been hiding

.....long story, but I'm back and no smarter than when I left. Just wishing this guy the best of luck in both selling his truck and raising a family

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back